+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Elissa Slater - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Elissa Slater - BB15 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I doubt that Elissa would lose any sleep over these misfits hating her. She knows the game and has seen how her sister had to handle a lot of haters in her first run on the show. She doesn't think much of most of them anyway. Nor do I. I just want her to win Fan Favorite to see the look on Andy', Amanda's, Spencer's,Aryan's and McCray's faces when she does. Especially Amanda!
    bearwme1 and daisypryde like this.

It seems like people are assuming the HGs hatred of Elissa is stemming from some snobbery on her part.
    This might be their new excuse, but correct me if I'm wrong, didn't they have a full hate-on for her long before they knew anything about her aside from her being Rachel's sister?

I kinda wonder since she realizes they don't particularly care for her, if she's bragging about everything she has just to piss them off more, lol.
    My hubby does stuff like this. If he knows that someone lets dumb things get under their skin, he will go on & on about that particular thing, just to piss them off more.

ETA: I think Amanda is very jealous of Elissa. She's jealous of her body, her money, the fact that she can maintain her composure, etc. I said in another thread (maybe Amanda's) a while back that I felt like the "boyfriend" Amanda has at home is a sugar daddy. So naturally, if a woman has a sugar daddy, her main drive is for material things. And Elissa has tons of things, apparently, so of course Amanda is jealous of her! That's why she had to drag Elissa's hubby into her put-downs
    Last edited by holly71; 09-01-2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

You make some good points.

I would be happier than a witch in a broom factory or a vampire volunteering at a blood drive or a flea at a dog show if the final two were Judd and Elissa. (Yes, I stole a couple of those).
    Punkin likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Andy hates Elissa because as we know she has him figured out ... but also ... she really knows how to push his buttons ... and sometime the "fake mean" remarks are really "kidding on the square."

I do not like Andy even more now that you say he called her the C-word. Maybe they should call him that.
    Punkin, GabbyG, tinderbox and 2 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Elissa started off with the disadvange of being Rachael's sister and then got MVP twice. That started the hate. Her elitist attitude then surfaced which only served to alienate the HGs. Helen harmed her reputation by speaking for her. That said, Elissa created the situation she is in now by her actions and inability to stand up and play the game for herself. After Helen left it has been too little too late for them to feel any affection or allegiance to her. She is responsible and only has herself to blame.
    petertracy and Sticker like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I doubt that Elissa would lose any sleep over these misfits hating her. She knows the game and has seen how her sister had to handle a lot of haters in her first run on the show. She doesn't think much of most of them anyway. Nor do I. I just want her to win Fan Favorite to see the look on Andy', Amanda's, Spencer's,Aryan's and McCray's faces when she does. Especially Amanda!
    And GM's face. She'd probably have a few words to say about that. I can see them now having to "bleep" things out on the live finale show.
    Punkin likes this.

Oh, I soooooo hope she wins fan favorite, because I don't think she's going to be in the house much longer. And maybe I don't really want her to be. Maybe she'd be happier in the jury house at this point. Then I can catch up on yard work and sleep until the finale.
    Seriously, I have no interest in watching the remaining houseguests if she goes. They are vile. Funny word, "vile". Not one I normally ever use, but I've been using it a lot this summer.
    Count your blessings!

^^

I am right there with you. I have already prepared myself that this could be my last episode of the season. Once she goes there is no one left I can even talk myself in to rooting for.

I am not sure if this was posted, but here is an interview with Elissa's husband. It was in Canada and is about her being in the house. I love the accent and he seems like a very nice and down to earth guy.

BRENT SLATER - Husband of Elissa Slater on BB15 - YouTube
    Hyper likes this.

He's adorable!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread