+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

We have a new HoH! Who should they nominate? Who will they nominate? What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? Who will ultimately go home? What is their best possible move? What is their worst possible move? Who is ruining their long-term game? Eh?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic moves that people are making (or should be making) in greater detail, so the live feed discussions don't get derailed from the moment-to-moment action. Have at it!
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

I have a question.

Does the strategy thread also include speculation and hypotheses?

For example, I am curious to learn what all you full time feed watchers and experts think would happen ... if after David is evicted, Aaryn becomes HOH.

Also ... is there any speculation (or hope) about who the next MVP will be an how it would play into various scenarios.

I hope this is the right place to ask.

I notice this thread is empty ... and I presume it was designed to match the strategic brain contents of many of the house guests.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I have no doubt the tears are genuine, but I have to wonder if Helen is using some of the tears as part of her strategy (maybe somewhat inadvertently). She seems to cry an awful lot and maybe she really is just that emotional, but I have to wonder if some of the tears are a manipulation technique to get people to feel sorry for her and keep her.

Maybe it is somewhat of a habit she has to cry when things go bad, and she may not even realize that she uses tears as a crutch to get people to be on her side.

It has been mentioned that all the girls have cycled together so hormones are running high at this point. Boy, that was fast...usually cycling takes a couple of months.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So I presume it is okay to ask here.

What do you think would happen ... if, presuming David is evicted, Aaryn becomes HOH ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think she'd go after Elissa and Candice. She doesnt think strategically at all.

Id like to see a crack in the MC. Maybe them trying to oust Amanda causing McCrae to jump ship and out the whole alliance. Im worried Jeremy is going to coast through. Id like him gone pre-jury.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I like the MC (minus Jeremy if he's included).

Then we need to make sure nobody from MC gets MVP. Spread the word and vote accordingly. Maybe 3 of them will end up on the block together.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I despise the MC. I didnt think I could dislike an alliance any more than I did the brigade until this one came along. If they go to the end, Ill be extremely disappointed. I want to watch them implode. I hate cockiness.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    He is included. I would like Jeremy and Spencer of the MC to go. I like the rest for now.

I hadn't seen Helen cry before last night, so I think the tears were genuine and I don't she is intentionally using them to manipulate. As for the next MVP I want anyone other than the MC to get it. If Elissa gets it everyone will try to manipulate her and use her to do their dirty work. I would like Andy to get MVP or Candice - just as I think that would be the most interesting situation.
    Sticker likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 123456789101151 ... LastLast