+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    While that is a nice dream, my problem with it is that the first group are all firm votes and the 2nd, not so much. Plus I think McCrae doesn't have the CA Jones to not vote Elissa. He would be afraid of Jeremy and Spencer and of being called whipped.
    I disagree. I think the 2nd group is pretty firm. And I think McCrae likes Amanda better than he likes the MC members, so it wouldn't completely surprise me if he flips.
    JLuvs and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I disagree. I think the 2nd group is pretty firm. And I think McCrae likes Amanda better than he likes the MC members, so it wouldn't completely surprise me if he flips.
    I would love it if you were correct. Here's hoping and wishing and dreaming and praying.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I so wish that Howard would flip ... which would dilute the McCrae suspicion.

OR,

Wouldn't it be fun if Kaitlin decided she just couldn't take it any more and flips?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Howard won't flip this week. And if he does in the future, I wouldn't trust he would be solid. He is smart and his desire to win is ferocious. I would consider him a vote for what is immediately at hand and nothing more.

It is crucial to keep him away from Helen, Candice and Elissa. This is going to be a full time job for Andy.

Just my musings about the strategy....

I am just so happy that the underdogs are trying to get rid of Nick now instead of Elissa. 2 days ago, I never would have even dreamed it could be a chance. But now it is not only a chance, but it has a very good chance of happening. This is what I love about this show is how things can change so fast.

I actually like Nick, but this is the only way to get back at the "evil side" of the house, and I am hoping that this should pretty much break up the MC group.

If Nick does end up going home, the interesting thing will be to see what happens when the "fall out" settles down. What solid alliances will form out of it and who will end up with what group.

I would like to see Howard end up joining them once he realizes the MC is a lost cause. And if they gain Howard, they could begin using Helen as a pawn, as she seems more a liability than anything else-LOL If she happens to get thrown out along the way, so be it. (sorry to be so cruel, but this game has a tendency to do that-LOL).

THINGS THAT SURPRISED ME IN PAST FEW DAYS:
    -The very real possibility that Nick may actually be voted out instead of Elissa (WOW).
    -McCrae deciding to go along with the plan to get rid of Nick. He really likes Amanda more than I thought. They seem to really get along well.
    -I like Amanda much more than I did early in the show.
    -I like Elissa much more than I did earlier too. I think it is just the way she talks with the CA style that threw me off, but she seems sincerely nice person.
    -Helen is terrible at this game and just cant keep her mouth shut. She is smart in some ways, but really really really dumb in other ways. I like her as a person though.
    -Brittany doing a surprise video visit. I never expected her to be the surprise visitor. She seemed so happy with child. I am happy for her. Just wish she would have talked more on the video visit, as it was too short.
    -BB outing the bigotry of certain players. Kudos to BB!!!

STRATEGY I WANT TO SEE HAPPEN FROM THIS POINT ON:
    -The recent plan works and Nick gets voted out instead of Elissa.
    -Aaryn has a meltdown and self-evicts.
    -Jeremy freaks out, has a meltdown, and Howard puts him in his place with one of the wickedest shouting matches we have ever heard.
    -Howard joins this new "Nice" group that is now the Power Group of the house and they pick off the "Evil" group one by one.
    -The new Power Group is made up of these members: Judd, Andy, Elissa, Amanda, McCrae, Candice, Jessie, Helen, and Howard
    -The new Evil Group is the rest

I still don't care for Elissa but, oh, well.
    I think she will likely get MVP until voted out, so I'm not sure what postponement of that accomplishes, okay,
    getting back at the meanies. I enjoyed Nick, more as things went on, in any case.

Looks like Judd/Jessie will replace Nick/GM for the third couple spot.
    GM is going to shriek and whine, which will be hard to take. I will still feel sorry for her, as she liked him
    so much. What I think happens is while people know showmances can endanger their game, OTOH, having
    someone there, next to you all night, is comforting, and can minimize the inevitable paranoia.

Of all of the couples, I think McCrae has shown his loyalty to Amanda, not surprising to me at all, so far,
    anyway and will, as long as he can.
    Sticker and Fanny Mare like this.

So excited for tonight, it's not often that a big alliance like the MC gets took down....this will make-up for the brigade. Spencer thinks he is a king and tonight he will get his....so will Jeremy and Aaryn....EXCITED!!!!
    Sticker likes this.

For what it is worth I like Nick at lot. He is by far my favorite person to cap and I love listening to him when he is not talking with the MC members or GM. However, I can't deny it is smart to get him out as I think he is savvy and could have the potential to win down the road.

If I had my choice Jeremy would leave to break up the MC but I think this will break up that whole alliance and I wouldn't be surprised in McCrae's role in the MC is known before the day is up.

Who knows what will happen before the live show but I am hopeful that Nick leaving throws off GM and Jeremy from doing well on the HoH. Kaitlin wasn't really studying for it, so if she wins it will be dumb luck.

I really like Elissa and hope that the can keep it together so she is safe today.
    ilja and Sticker like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I still don't care for Elissa but, oh, well.
    I think she will likely get MVP until voted out, so I'm not sure what postponement of that accomplishes, okay,
    getting back at the meanies. I enjoyed Nick, more as things went on, in any case.

Looks like Judd/Jessie will replace Nick/GM for the third couple spot.
    GM is going to shriek and whine, which will be hard to take. I will still feel sorry for her, as she liked him
    so much. What I think happens is while people know showmances can endanger their game, OTOH, having
    someone there, next to you all night, is comforting, and can minimize the inevitable paranoia.

Of all of the couples, I think McCrae has shown his loyalty to Amanda, not surprising to me at all, so far,
    anyway and will, as long as he can.
    Her getting MVP every time seems pointless .The element of surprise isn't there I wish they had back doored Jeremy.( ugh I dislike him) But just seeing his face will be good. I just feel blah about the couples, the show itself this season
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think McCrae is done with the MC because he does care for Amanda, but I also think he's done because of Jeremy threatening the members. That was a pivotal point in their alliance, IMO. He has to know they are doubting Amanda (and him), coupled with Jeremy's 50 shades of crazy, I think it would be smart for him to flip now while they still can salvage some numbers.
    carolinamom12 and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread