+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

On the flip side, Spencer said they will get rid of Elissa when she stops getting MVP

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd like to see Andy get MVP and Helen or Elissa to get HoH.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    He is included. I would like Jeremy and Spencer of the MC to go. I like the rest for now.

I hadn't seen Helen cry before last night, so I think the tears were genuine and I don't she is intentionally using them to manipulate. As for the next MVP I want anyone other than the MC to get it. If Elissa gets it everyone will try to manipulate her and use her to do their dirty work. I would like Andy to get MVP or Candice - just as I think that would be the most interesting situation.
    I still like Spencer. He's on my favorites list for now and I hope he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I like the MC (minus Jeremy if he's included).
    Jeremy was one of the three founders on night one. He's not going anywhere unless there is a deep fracture in the MC and the numbers they've built go elsewhere.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was thinking that an Elissa/Helen team ... one HOH and the other MVP ... maybe they could clean up the house.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

i'm willing that the next HoH goes to one of the people that's been getting alot of hate as of late.

regarding Elissa, i think she got MVP because really people were looking to oust her because of who's she related to, i didnt really understand that reasoning... BUT it could kinda be looked at as folks sending a message to the BB producers about rehashes (even when they do it on the sly)

the next MVP will go to either McCrae or maybe Nick... McCrae been winning and on the tv show it looked as if Nick was masterminding how everything would go down from day 1... so as far as gameplay them the only ones i see deserving to get votes

instructions were to vote for whoever you think was playing a good game... the first vote was really a popularity contest or whatever (too early to call good gameplay), but from here on out i suspect folks will vote on actual gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i'm willing that the next HoH goes to one of the people that's been getting alot of hate as of late.

regarding Elissa, i think she got MVP because really people were looking to oust her because of who's she related to, i didnt really understand that reasoning... BUT it could kinda be looked at as folks sending a message to the BB producers about rehashes (even when they do it on the sly)

the next MVP will go to either McCrae or maybe Nick... McCrae been winning and on the tv show it looked as if Nick was masterminding how everything would go down from day 1... so as far as gameplay them the only ones i see deserving to get votes

instructions were to vote for whoever you think was playing a good game... the first vote was really a popularity contest or whatever (too early to call good gameplay), but from here on out i suspect folks will vote on actual gameplay

I hope you are right, Dogg. Hate for it to be voted on popularity rather than game play.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-02-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

[
    I]instructions were to vote for whoever you think was playing a good game... the first vote was really a popularity contest or whatever (too early to call good gameplay), but from here on out i suspect folks will vote on actual gameplay[/I]
    The first MVP Vote was to vote for the person who you think has the best strategy for winning ... not gameplay, because, as you said, it was too early.to make that determination. Was the result due to popularity, ... or because people wanted Elissa out because she's a semi-retread, ... or the result of AG manipulation ... is really unknown.

Will this one be on gameplay ... this is just based on opinion.

Me? I think both Helen and Judd are making some strides toward effective gameplay . Both now seem to be known and well liked without placing themselves in the crosshairs.

Mohandas Gandhi

This season, I really wish they (TPTB) would have figured out a way to get rid of Aaryn.

I was rather looking forward to Aaryn's reactions when David is presumably evicted.

Since her attraction is waning, Aaryn will probably be relieved,
    Kaitlin is also drawing away from Jeremy so maybe there will be some switch-ups ... so the hos will be sailing off in new boats.

I still dislike Amanda. She is a controlling Know it all, and in the long run might be bad for McCrae who I do like.

Mohandas Gandhi

There are so many alliances/side alliances/fake alliances/"wishwewereanalliance"s... I'm with you lcg, I can't wait for the implosion! It's bound to happen before too long
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread