+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Has anyone noticed Amanda and McCrae in their discussions with Aaryn?
    This group of hamsters is still too large and unstable for any alliance to hold together long. No matter what the "plan" is each week, it's too easy for things to flip.
    I think Elissa will keep getting MVP until there are smaller numbers because the votes are getting split too many ways.
    I think McRae and Amanda are giving Aaryn a chance to change her spots. So far, not happenin' and they see it.

I personally think Elissa had maybe a two-week MVP deal with TPTB - long enough for we viewers to get to know her for herself. The house too, but that's at least two other stories right?

I think her sister has asked all her twitter followers to vote whether they watch the show or not. Just my theory. I don't tweet.
    Count your blessings!

There are a lot of us who just LIKE Elissa and vote for her. no secret conspiracy - just happy to see a fairly nice person in there.
    JLuvs, GabbyG, Monte71 and 3 others like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    There are a lot of us who just LIKE Elissa and vote for her. no secret conspiracy - just happy to see a fairly nice person in there.
    I agree. And in hindsight, I for one am glad TPTB seemingly gave her a little extra edge.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    I don't vote, but I'm glad she's still there. She's nice & she's been an underdog since the beginning. Ever since the others found out she's Rachel's sister, she's had a target on her back. As similar as they sometimes seem, she's much less abrasive than Rachel was.
    I'm a sucker for an underdog with a target on their back, especially if they are nice.

Her MVP nominations have been quite smart too.
    Monte71, ilja and MikeGH like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I like Elissa, too. I was just trying to suggest a reason why she's still getting MVP with so many people splitting the vote.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I don't think Elissa has any deal with BB. Rachael is behind the votes.

FORT Fogey

I like the Goof Troop. I do not want Howard, Spencer or Canidice to win HOH.

I think it is important to get Howard out next week, before the mean girls. My reason is that there is plenty of time and easy to get the girls out. No one wants to align with them. They will just lay low and gossip in the bedroom.

Howard is with Candice and Spencer. Jessie is easily influenced and could go with them. They can recruit the mean girls for a vote because they will need the numbers. The mean girls don't like Amanda, perfect for Howard. They are a power to be broken. Only 3 now but that will count down the line.

Howard is gunning for Amanda and McCrae. He will aim to break that couple first, Amanda being his first target. Spencer notices Goof Troop being close; he spends a lot of time on the couch.

Helen has alienated both Howard and Spencer with her commands. They are done with her.

That is how I see it now.

I am not ok with any scenario that has Howard going out before any of the racist mean girls. What has Howard done besides try to remain true to his word? And keep Candice on an even keel? I'm fine with him going after Amanda. I don't hold her in the high esteem others do. She (and McC) were talking game with Aaryn on the hammock yesterday. Then they hid GM's Nickobelia together... some in Candice's bag which had the potential to create a blow-up. I hope some combination of HOH and MVP combines to send Aa/GM/K home next week. I'd like to see McC play without hiding behind Amanda. I think once she's gone, the target will be off him for a while.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread