+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Spencer and Howard are tight and Spencer whats to recreate MC. That plan was hatched very early this morning. Whispered so I didnt hear the players. Howard would have some influence over who she nominates but not much. Candice is no push over.

Howard wants Amanda out to get McCrae back. That won't work this time. The problem with Candace winning is that she doesn't have the numbers to play out a very different agenda. She still appears to be with Helen, though we all know that ship has sailed. She will have to pretend in order to get the numbers.

So who would be her target that have the numbers to evict? Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin would be her logical choices. I think she could get Aaryn out easily. I am all for that!

I am too as long as Howard of Candice gets the MVP so he cant' be put up or backdoored with that...

FORT Fogey

The MVP can only put up a replacement if their choice won the POV and took themselves off. Otherwise it is HOH that chooses.

I guess we have to face the fact that Elissa will win this every week. That means that the HG's with the strongest influence over her will have the choice. .

I cannot wait to see her leave so we get to experience what this twist can be.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-14-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The MVP can only put up a replacement if their choice won the POV and took themselves off. Otherwise it is HOH that chooses.

I guess we have to face the fact that Elissa will win this every week. That means that the HG's with the strongest influence over her will have the choice. .

I cannot wait to see her leave so we get to experience what this twist can be.
    I agree, it ain't no twist with her winning it every week( or TPTB giving it to her)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I could not stand Rachel and wouldn't have voted for her if you'd paid me. I do like Elissa and I will vote for her to get the MVP until Aaryn, Kaitlin, and GM are out of the house, just because the way they treat Elissa disgusts me and makes them mad.
    Monte71 and ilja like this.

I like Elissa and think she has handled all the crap thrown at her with dignity. I will also keep voting for her for MVP because I like her choices.
    Monte71 and ilja like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Kaitlin told Amanda that Jeremy had a deal with Helen. I've never heard that discussed again. Anybody else?

Is Amanda counting on this? Have we not been privvy to certain discussions?

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Kaitlin told Amanda that Jeremy had a deal with Helen. I've never heard that discussed again. Anybody else?

Is Amanda counting on this? Have we not been privvy to certain discussions?
    I'm guessing it was from before when he was promising her safety if she did the same. It was back before nominations were even made. Unless we missed something today, it's meaningless. She's putting him up.

If they really want to make sure Kaitlin uses the Veto to remove herself, they should plant the seed in her head that if she gets voted out, that would leave an open field for Aaryn to Jeremy.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

honestly i dont know why helen & co. have been so annoying w/ kaitlin

how the hell is taking YOURSELF off the block a bold move?

if someone is that dumb and not willing to save themselves then just send them home ... all the extra nonsense is unnecessary... they were basically begging "please please save yourself... we can all be friends, you are so smart"

annoying...
    Shoepie and ilja like this.

Has anyone noticed Amanda and McCrae in their discussions with Aaryn?
    This group of hamsters is still too large and unstable for any alliance to hold together long. No matter what the "plan" is each week, it's too easy for things to flip.
    I think Elissa will keep getting MVP until there are smaller numbers because the votes are getting split too many ways.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread