+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

BB wants Howard to stay. That is why Spencer was chosen. Elissa said they were swaying her against putting Howard up, then FISH. I love it when they are slow to hit the fish button.

I have been with Amanda and Crae, as well. I like them both. Their alliance with Judd and Jessie is likely to gather some steam.

It is pretty much the consensus that Howard should be out next. No one trusts him; Spencer is in their rifle site, as well.

I think Helen will find herself an alliance of 2 with Elissa. Everyone is sick of her demands and talking to everyone about everything. Her arrogance is palpable.

yeah. they wanted Howard to remain at that point, BUT what if they (production) have now decided they want Candice to act out

you can already see signs of Candices blood pressure raising when Helen/Amanda or whoever mention Howard

---

Jessie i still cant tell if she's actually there for $500k...yeah she's settled down now that shes realized that other side really dont care for her and Judd is being nice to her...but has she been strategizing or anything or is she just there floating?

Andy is like a member of 3 alliances within the super aliance !?$#@ he is playing the game and i dont see that anyone hates him there so he should be around for a while... i wouldnt even mind if he became HoH

---

i dont understand Helens strategy, Kaitlin will stab Helen in the back as soon as she gets a chance... i guess if you win anything Helen gets scared and her strategy is to offer protection while she HoH

Elissa... well i understand why she got MVP initially (they should just call it americas choice because noone is voting according to gameplay)

but please, no more! vote for a gameplayer... this MVP nonsense is problematic and is not rewarding a gameplayer

I love the MVP. If not for that, the mean girls and guy would all be in the majority.

While I would prefer the MVP to change from week to week, I don't consider it some sort of conspiracy theory that the same person keeps getting it every week. I believe most of the voters do not know about the behind the scenes actions and do not read about what happends on the live threads. They are making their decision with very little information and in that case it seems that Elissa has been picked on simply because she has an unpopular sister.

I do hope Judd goes far. I really liked McCrae on BBAD Friday night.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I think the MVP is fixed. I think it stupid that every week Elissa gets it .Its like getting HOH without a contest, so why does she need to bother to even try for HOH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

the MVP to Elissa was reasonable in the first weeks because they really didnt give her a chance based solely on who she was related to

she's not on the automatic block anymore so let her play the game and not give her power for no reason

everybody she has nominated has went home so far...she was basically the HoH *smh*

your supposed to get rid of threats to your game asap

floters you take care of them later

any big brother afficianado knows this, well at least this is my opinion

---

in recent years we've seen people like Rachael target people who she thought was prettier than her instead of people who were threats (in the game)

we seen dopes like Howie target his own alliance members

so on and so forth

Dan should give these boys and girls some lessons...
    Last edited by Dogg; 07-14-2013 at 11:55 AM.

These are the people I would like to see still standing when all the smoke clears:
    Elissa - She came into the game with a handicap and has handled herself well.
    Howard - If he goes before the racists, I will have to reconsider supporting this show.
    McCrae - I want Amanda gone so we can see him perform on his own. Amanda is bringing him down.
    Andy - He's just so cute, scurrying from group to group looking like a 12-yr.-old.
    Judd - Adorkable.

These are the people I want gone ASAP:
    Aaryn - Racist mean girl. No moral compass.
    Jeremy - Arrogant bully.
    GinaMarie - Racist mean girl. Mental problems.
    Spencer - Misogynist, racist.

People who can be picked off at leisure:
    Amanda, Helen, Candice, Kaitlin

Who I would like to win next HOH:
    Howard

ETA - I forgot Jessie. She can stay to keep Judd happy.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 07-14-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    Count your blessings!

I'd love for Candice to win the next HOH. She won't put up Howard before the more undesirable people deserve to go. She's getting tighter with Elissa and will actually strategize with her so the MVP won't be a problem. She will squarely focus on the people who should leave, and I don't think she'll go with Helen's absurd plan to protect Kaitlin. Candice for HOH!

OK - I LOVE that idea. Candice as HOH. That would be great.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I'd love for Candice to win the next HOH. She won't put up Howard before the more undesirable people deserve to go. She's getting tighter with Elissa and will actually strategize with her so the MVP won't be a problem. She will squarely focus on the people who should leave, and I don't think she'll go with Helen's absurd plan to protect Kaitlin. Candice for HOH!
    Spencer and Howard are tight and Spencer wants to recreate MC. That plan was hatched very early this morning. Whispered so I didnt hear the players. Howard would have some influence over who she nominates but not much. Candice is no push over.

Howard wants Amanda out to get McCrae back. That won't work this time. The problem with Candace winning is that she doesn't have the numbers to play out a very different agenda. She still appears to be with Helen, though we all know that ship has sailed. She will have to pretend in order to get the numbers.

So who would be her target that have the numbers to evict? Aaryn, GM and Kaitlin would be her logical choices. I think she could get Aaryn out easily. I am all for that!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind it being Howard... Because even with Candice as HOH, the MVP can put up Howard... I would like this just so Amanda would have to shut up about getting rid of him...

And another thing that would work is Candice being HOH and Howard MVP so that he couldn't be put up with that either..

+ Reply to Thread