+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB15 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I pretty much knew Helen and company would try to blow their original planning of at least getting Jeremy or Aaryn or Kaitlin out of the house with this eviction.

I hope they still can get one of those 3 out, but with Spencer now on the block with the MVP nomination, and all the new talk of wanting Howard out, I am really afraid they have lost focus. Not only that, but they pretty much have now filled in Aaryn and Jeremy and Kaitlin on basically all the "secrets" that are no longer secrets now.

What a mess now, when it really was simple before.

The biggest issue I think was when Helen helped their group draw a line in the sand, and then Helen and company jumped across their own line in the sand. LOL

Just hope one of the 3 goes this week (Aaryn, Kaitlin, or Jeremy).
    I'm still cautiously optimistic that it is Jeremy's time to go, or for second best, Aaryn's.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm still cautiously optimistic that it is Jeremy's time to go, or for second best, Aaryn's.
    Either of these two will be a good eviction.
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/13 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I want that too... But what do you want to bet if that happens that Amanda is in Elissa ear for days trying to strong arm her into putting up Howard and getting rid of him instead..
    She may but I think they all understand that BB is pushing them away from that option. As Amanda was pushing for Howard, Elissa said BB is tried to sway me away from....FISH. Seems they want Howard to stay this week and it must have to do with the racial drama afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She may but I think they all understand that BB is pushing them away from that option. As Amanda was pushing for Howard, Elissa said BB is tried to sway me away from....FISH. Seems they want Howard to stay this week and it must have to do with the racial drama afoot.
    I think this is simply awful. BB should stay the heck out of the strategy of the game!! Ridiculous! I can't get over how involved they are.
    doolollie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think this is simply awful. BB should stay the heck out of the strategy of the game!! Ridiculous! I can't get over how involved they are.
    They have always been involved to a degree. They did not tell her not to put Howard up. It sounded like they were swaying her away. They have been known to ask leading questions to steer a HG. I have, long ago, accepted this. It is still the best reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think they are more involved than ever now . I don't think she wants to put Howard up, on BBAD she didn't seem very keen. Amanda OTOH did.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think they are more involved than ever now . I don't think she wants to put Howard up, on BBAD she didn't seem very keen. Amanda OTOH did.
    I agree. The pray together. Talk about not focused on the game. Howard is not a good HG to have in your alliance or even outside of it. It isn't because he lied or is sketchy. He cannot read the climate of the house and be ready to negotiate and shift when needed. He doesn't get the 'honor among thieves concept' of the house.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-13-2013 at 08:17 PM.

I just dont understand these people.

you form an alliance in order to get rid of the "bad people"

the members of the alliance can't seem to agree on sending the "bad person" home

what the hell is the point of being in an alliance if you cant agree on s***

i bet Jeremy will stay there and I hope he wins Hoh and evicts the people that keeps him there

idiots!

Helen and her crying is working my nerves
    Last edited by waywyrd; 07-13-2013 at 11:53 PM.

FORT Fogey

Early this morning just before going to bed Spencer approached Howard with the idea of reforming the MC. He was whispering so that is all I got.

Helen is projecting their alliance into the future all the way to the end thinking they will stick together. What is wrong with her other than arrogance?

Already Amanda and McCrae are done with Helen. She is on their nerves and I understand that!

As easily predicted the house will fracture and a lot depends on who wins HOH.

Odds are that one of Helen's group are likely to win. Though Spencer and Howard will fight hard, it is predicted that it will be a balance endurance which women usually win.

OK. I like the idea of Amanda, McCrae, Judd, Jessie and maybe Andy. Who knows with him but I believe he will be quietly loyal to this group. Though he sucks up to Helen and cries with her he is smart enough to see the folly in staying with her.

Interesting week ahead of us after Jeremy goes.

New MC will not be strong, my hunch, but all men approached will agree. Again we will have HGs in multiple sub alliances.

If Spencer or Howard get HOH Amanda will go up. They want to break up a couple.

I see Amanda and McCrae as the new power in the house because their now alliance really like them and Amanda is a strong leader.

Helen and Elissa will be alone together.

Helen has joined the looney farm, maybe winning HoH does do a number on peoples heads

i been riding with Amanda/McCrae from the start and i think i'll stick with those 2

i hope Jeremy does stay in the house...I hope BB pulls some tricks out the bag and really splinters up the "good people" group

i will lmao if Elissa's prev history of nominating the guy that ends up going home holds form

these people are so stupid

---

Jeremy still wants Elissa out imo, i hope the producers coerce Helen into picking Howard as a replacement when Kaitlin comes off

then we will get some outrageous behavior from Candice and Jeremy can win the next HoH and put up Elissa/Candice

Amanda/McCrae are not on the radar of anyone who will have power in the next couple weeks

+ Reply to Thread