+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: BB Live Feeds - Questions and Troubleshooting

BB Live Feeds - Questions and Troubleshooting

Big Brother Live Feeds - CBS.com

For now, all you can do is leave your email for future updates. (I signed up a while ago -- no emails yet)

They are claiming it will be the same as it was at Superpass. I'm hoping they'll actually try to make it, y'know, better...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

I read about this awhile back. I'm curious to see what its like. For some reason I don't have much faith.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

Oh man -- this is a bad, bad sign:

Big Brother: After Dark Moves to TVGN

by Nicholas White
    May 29, 2013 02:41 PM ET
    by Nicholas White

Big Brother: After Dark, the companion show to CBS' Big Brother, will air on TVGN beginning this summer, the network announced Wednesday.

Now in its eighth season, Big Brother: After Dark, a live nightly feed from the Big Brother house, will air for two hours, starting at 12/11c on June 26, following the Big Brother season premiere.

"When the sun goes down and the cameras are still rolling, some of the best reality TV moments come to life, and we expect this season of Big Brother: After Dark to deliver more jaw-dropping action available only on TVGN," Brad Schwartz, president of entertainment and media, said in a statement.

Big Brother will air three nights a week starting June 26 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9/8c, and Sundays at 8/7c, on CBS.

(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by a joint venture between CBS and Lionsgate.)
    TVGN is a basic cable channel with commercials. This could mean delayed/censored feeds, and LOTS and LOTS of real commercials crammed into each hour instead of a few minutes of Showtime promos every 20 minutes. Also, what's with only showing 2 hours of feeds?

This is soooooo bad. If this is how CBS is showing us how the feeds will be different under their ownership, it's really not a good first step.
    Sticker likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Have we got a price on the feeds yet?

So.... am I reading that correctly in that TVGN is replacing Showtime or will AD air on both?

From what I've read, it's only going to air on TVGN.

Ultimately more people will be able to see it without paying extra for it, but it will be shorter, more edited, and full of commercials.
    Sticker likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Some potential good news:

@TVGN 16m
    @angelofmusic27 @BB_Updates Since #BBAD will air in late night on @TVGN, the basic cable standards are more lenient.

So maybe they won't self-censor the feeds as much. But we'll see. Also, they could have been a lot clearer in their original release about what it would mean for the content. Who else is going to read an article like that except die-hard BB fans?
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Just a reminder to those you don't cancel their Superpass accounts between Big Brother seasons that the feeds will not be on Superpass this year. You might want to cancel your Superpass account.

Feeds are up... Early bird special is $23.99 for the season. SEason pass is $26.99 or you can do $9.99/monthly.
    CBS.com

CRAP! This is what I got back from CBS

Thank you for your inquiry,

Unfortunately, Big Brother Live Feed will not be available for viewing if you live outside the United States. You must reside in the United States or the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, The U.S. Virgin Islands or The U.S. Minor Outlying Islands to view the Big Brother Live Feed content. Puerto Rico and The North Mariana Islands are not included.

Have a great day,
    CBS.com Support Team

That really sucks. I knew they'd find a way to be even worse than Superpass.

My Internet is down so I can't do as much exploring/investigating via phone.
    Sticker likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast