+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: BB Live Feeds - Questions and Troubleshooting

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: Now Available Through CBS.com (no more SuperPass)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The creator is rebuilding it and testing it -- he asked for some testers at another site, and I've been testing it. It has all the usual functions so far, although he has lots of little details to work out, and some of it will need to wait until the feeds start next Wednesday, so it may not be 100% when the show starts. But at least someone is working on a viewer!
    He did an awesome job at getting the viewer to work for BB Canada. I think he had it working within hours of the feeds going live the first night but it needed a few tweaks which he did all season. The one he did for BBCan allowed Americans to view the free feeds without the VPN.

Thanks, MFWalkoff!

Hey everyone! Back for another exciting summer! I see the feeds are different this year? I paid for them, but have no clue where to sign in at. The feeds are through cbs this year? superpass is gone? I hope this isn't a sign of financial trouble for big brother...... I don't know what I would do if they cancel it
    Sticker likes this.

Yesterday I signed up for the feeds using my CBS account. I am trying to figure out how to get it on my iPad. When I go to the App store I get an app from Big Brother in some Scandinavian country. I'm not too savvy about using my iPad, but I've tried to go in to the CBS App and tried to sign in and the 'Sign In" button won't work. Anyone know how I can do this? Then I'll work on getting it on my iPhone. Thanks for any help. :>)

I don't think you need an app to view on your phone, just go to http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/watch. From their site:

Big Brother Live Feeds content can be viewed on the Desktop (Flash), iPad (HTML5), Android Tablet (Flash and HTML5), iPhone (HTML5), Android Phone (Flash and HTML5). However, special features are not supported on all devices. The Desktop experience is the most robust. Tablets feature most but not all of the desktop features while viewing on mobile phones has the least amount of extra features enabled.

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Can anyone help me with this? Everytime I try to sign up, I get "internet explorer will not let me open this page" Maybe it's a sign. Thanks
    I had to reset my Internet Explorer settings in tools. It resets it to factory default settings...but at least I can sign in now and see a screen that says Early Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Yesterday I signed up for the feeds using my CBS account. I am trying to figure out how to get it on my iPad. When I go to the App store I get an app from Big Brother in some Scandinavian country. I'm not too savvy about using my iPad, but I've tried to go in to the CBS App and tried to sign in and the 'Sign In" button won't work. Anyone know how I can do this? Then I'll work on getting it on my iPhone. Thanks for any help. :>)
    Punkin....Like Way said, you don't need an app on I-pad...I did the same thing. Just open your browser and go to CBS.com and log in just like you did to sign up.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

So.. I just wanted to double check that my feeds are working normally. For some reason, I cant open CBS in IE. So, through Google Chrome I logged in. But, under the feed section, all I see are the words "Early Bird" with no video of anything. Does everyone else have that? Id rather work out kinks prior to the premiere.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte71 View Post
    I had to reset my Internet Explorer settings in tools. It resets it to factory default settings...but at least I can sign in now and see a screen that says Early Bird.
    ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand had I read a few posts before posting, Id have answered my own question. whoooops.

All I'm seeing is "early bird," too.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread