+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: BB Live Feeds - Questions and Troubleshooting

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

Could be. Check their FAQ to see what their system requirements are. (Link is in the upper right corner of their Live Feed homepage)
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

Access Begins June 11th.
    Live Feeds Begin June 26th!
    I've also put in my order and when I read JustJuls post I went to the Live Feed main page and clicked on Get Started. The above message appeared. I'm on Firefox so maybe that is the difference.
    JustJuls likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So I had to download the latest version of adobe ...I also used Chrome since that was the only other browser I had and it worked.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 06-05-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ace

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Hey Fellow Canadians...if using Firefox/Chrome try using the add-on Media Hint. I just added it to my add-ons and I can now view the videos on the CBS website that were geo-blocked previously. Hoping that it will work for the livefeeds too.
    If it works, you'll still need a US billing address.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

At another site someone posted that they were able to get the feeds using a fake zipcode. Will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    If it works, you'll still need a US billing address.

Someone else said a VISA Gift Card works too -- probably just for the early bird special. If you bill monthly it probably won't.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yeah, but you still have to fill out a billing information form. Do you have a friend or relative in the states who will let you use their address?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: Now Available Through CBS.com (no more SuperPass)

I just did a practice run with the printscreen button on my computer. It captures a moving image in a still frame quite well. You have to jump through some hoops in Paint (Microsoft users/windows users) but after converting the image to a Jpeg and resizing in edit, it works.

Check out the Bachelorette FUN thread for the blue Bentley convertible photo.

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: Now Available Through CBS.com (no more SuperPass)

For those who have already subscribed, there is a new homepage at CBS.com.

Since we won't hear anything about Media Day, or info about the cast or house design until next week, for now all there is to play with are the chat rooms, and 4 compilation videos to watch.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/watch/
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Big Brother 15 - News & Speculation (premieres June 26th)

I read at this Canadian Newsletter for Big Brother that Canadians can use the address or zip code from an American friend with their own Canadian credit card to get the feeds. I hope it is OK to put this link here. I doesn't seem t be another reality site. Maybe a Mod can check it out and delete my post if not OK.

BB15 Live Feed Work Around for Canadians ~ Big Brother Canada Insider
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 06-11-2013 at 05:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread