+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: BB Live Feeds - Questions and Troubleshooting

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    CRAP! This is what I got back from CBS

Thank you for your inquiry,

Unfortunately, Big Brother Live Feed will not be available for viewing if you live outside the United States. You must reside in the United States or the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, The U.S. Virgin Islands or The U.S. Minor Outlying Islands to view the Big Brother Live Feed content. Puerto Rico and The North Mariana Islands are not included.

Have a great day,
    CBS.com Support Team
    This just stinks, why would they not include Canada.

Re: BB15 Live Feeds: So Long Superpass - Feeds Will Be Available Through CBS.com

Oh that sucks, susan. I can't believe they left Canada out.

We will still have archives, highlighted moments, and four cams with a quad view. Have to figure out how to screencap....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

We can experiment with screencaps by using the Print Screen button on the computer then taking it into Photobucket to crop and/or resize depending on what the print screen captures.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    From what I've read, it's only going to air on TVGN.

Ultimately more people will be able to see it without paying extra for it, but it will be shorter, more edited, and full of commercials.
    TVGN also has a scrolling TV Guide at the bottom which eats a quarter of the screen.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    TVGN also has a scrolling TV Guide at the bottom which eats a quarter of the screen.
    From what I've read on other sites, whether or not the scrolling program guide is still there depends on which provider you have. I have Time Warner, and the scroll has been gone from the channel for months. But others report that they still have the scroll.

I ordered my feeds using the Early Bird special; here's CBS' Live Feed FAQ if you have questions (I haven't gone through it all yet):

https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/k...bigbrother.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Hey Fellow Canadians...if using Firefox/Chrome try using the add-on Media Hint. I just added it to my add-ons and I can now view the videos on the CBS website that were geo-blocked previously. Hoping that it will work for the livefeeds too.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 06-05-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Nice find!

I wonder if it's made more for non-US people to view US content -- I installed it and then tried to view videos at the BB Canada & BB UK sites, but they were still geo-blocked for me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I tried the BB UK site and couldn't view the videos either. Weird! I just checked and I can still watch videos on the CBS site. Let's hope it continues to work.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Feeds are up... Early bird special is $23.99 for the season. SEason pass is $26.99 or you can do $9.99/monthly.
    CBS.com
    Thats a good price at least!

But I'm really tired of having to figure out how to screencap every year. Its getting old.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

PS. Anyone else having trouble getting the feeds? I am. Not a good sign!

When I click on "get started" ....it tells me that Internet Explorer can't display the webpage. Maybe its just IE?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread