+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: BB14 Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

Re: Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    A little surprised to read an Ian interview that he thought Dan's gameplay was "pretty disgusting". Uuummmm that so called "pretty disgusting" gameplay saved his a$$, especially at final 4, otherwise Ian would have been gone then.
    Ian says it all worked out in the end so no hard feelings, still was surprised to see that from Ian - some of the others not so much.
    Of course Ian would have said that. He won. And all thanks to Dan in a number of ways.
    I wonder if he'd be so gracious if he'd lost to Dan? I doubt it.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Of course Ian would have said that. He won. And all thanks to Dan in a number of ways.
    I think Ian would of been fine finishing 2nd.I dont really think he ever saw himself winning.I like the guy as you can tell, Dan, not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Actually I think he would have been gracious, because he was never really expecting to beat Dan. He may still have had a strong opinion on Dan's play once everything came out in the open, but in the end, he either way would have been in the F2 with the person of his choice.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Dan wasn't going to win against anybody with that Jury.
    According to Britney in an interview this is true. She said that the jury was so bitter that even if Dan had been in the final 2 with a ketchup bottle the ketchup bottle would have won. So straight from someone who was in the jury house with these people - they were a bitter jury and basically voted against someone instead of for someone.
    I was glad that it was Ian and Dan in the finals but now after I read what Britney said I was super glad because if Dan didn't win I wanted Ian to win so happy Dani wasn't in the final 2 because it sounds like she would have even won against Dan.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    According to Britney in an interview this is true. She said that the jury was so bitter that even if Dan had been in the final 2 with a ketchup bottle the ketchup bottle would have won. So straight from someone who was in the jury house with these people - they were a bitter jury and basically voted against someone instead of for someone.
    I was glad that it was Ian and Dan in the finals but now after I read what Britney said I was super glad because if Dan didn't win I wanted Ian to win so happy Dani wasn't in the final 2 because it sounds like she would have even won against Dan.
    I don't think everyone was bitter. Jenn didn't seem bitter and neither did Brit. Now Shane I think would even admit to being bitter! Frank might have been able to overcome his feeling and not vote for Dani. But Jenn liked Dani, so who knows. Brit would have voted for Dan in that case. Joe? I think Dan actually. Ian would have voted for Dan. Ashley? Whoever was on her dreamboard, lol. I think It would have been close if it would have been Dan and Dani.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I wouldn't either. Any way you slice it, he ended up with more than those who were so pious while sitting on the jury and I bet they wouldn't have turned it down either. While I would have preferred a Dan win, my biggest gripe are those on the jury who were so sanctimonious looking down their noses because of his tactics. Of course, pious, self-righteous, sanctimonious people are a pet peeve of mine..... And I admit, there is no way to know how I might react in the same circumstances. I might do the same thing...I'd like to think not, but hard to know.
    I couldn't agree more. And Dani is one of the worst offenders yet acting like the biggest victim. Everyone that Dan back-stabbed, with the exception of Shane, was equally back-stabbed by Dani. She was just fortunate to be able to hid behind Dan as the mastermind. My biggest issue with her is that she feels so betrayed by Dan having a final 2 with Ian and Dan saying that he would have taken Ian over her if Dan had won HOH part 3. Dani was playing either Dan or Shane throughout most of the game. She simply can't deny that. If Shane had made it to F3 Dani would have had to make a choice or throw the HOH and ride to the end with the winner. She has stated in interviews that she would have taken Shane over Dan. I fail to see how this is any better than what Dan did. He just played it better and made it to F2.
    andee, Moontat, Lolli and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I have been looking around and cannot find an interview with Danielle. Can anyone head me in the right direction, please? Thanks.

I doubt it too. Its clear that Ian thinks he did SOOOOO much in the game. The only thing I really remember Ian doing is... swinging on the hammock.
    Lightfoot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Exactly. Thank you for pointing that out March. Ian would have been gone. Ian gave up when on the block.....unlike Dan who never did, never would. Funny thing is....Dan probably would have won if Shane stayed. It would have been close on the first HOH against Shane, But I don't think Dan would have gotten down for anything.

Ian should be thanking Dan.
    Not necessarily as Shane and Dani had a F2 and Dan said himself he knew Shane would not have taken him to F2 and that is why he had to get rid of Shane. I don't think Dan would have won Part 1 or Part 2 of the final HOH and he admitted he did not throw part 3 so if Shane were still in the game I don't think he would have even gotten to F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I don't think everyone was bitter. Jenn didn't seem bitter and neither did Brit. Now Shane I think would even admit to being bitter! Frank might have been able to overcome his feeling and not vote for Dani. But Jenn liked Dani, so who knows. Brit would have voted for Dan in that case. Joe? I think Dan actually. Ian would have voted for Dan. Ashley? Whoever was on her dreamboard, lol. I think It would have been close if it would have been Dan and Dani.
    I agree I don't think anyone, but Shane was really bitter. On The Talk when they had Ian's strategy plan for the game which was taken from Ian's bag by a Producer and blown up for Ian to go over he had his entire plan laid out for the season all the way from the start to the end with getting the votes from jury.

IMO the jury has the right to vote the way they want and for the reasons they want. Jenn even though she thought Dan played a good game would not vote for anyone who had won before and Brit adored Ian and voted with her heart. If the rest voted because they were still bitter it is still their right to cast their vote in the manner they wanted to. IMO

I just feel that Dan didn't think how his play might impact the jury and when all is said and done people just liked Ian and thought his gameplay was good enough for them to vote for him. In every interview I saw every person was thrilled that Ian won and I did not see one person say that Dan should have won with the exception of Janelle. Even Janelle was pulling for Frank because he reminded her of herself and the way she played the game. When Frank was eliminated she switched to Dan, but even she said she was happy that Ian won. I think that is where Ian really sealed the deal - he just had people liking him. Ian won challenges when it really counted and I think he deserved to win the game. If Dani had won I would be disappointed, but was very happy that Ian did.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread