+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: BB14 Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

Karey, other than a few F bombs (minimal compared to what a lot of the men used apparently) it didn't seem to me that Ian was foul mouthed...and those I kind of attribute to him wanting to fit in with the guys and a habit he picked up over the summer. I agree, Dan gets points for pretty much totally avoiding badmouthing people, but I didn't think Ian was all that bad. AND you forget Ian won HoHs and Vetos, some of which he really needed to save himself, so he didn't do "nothing". If he hadn't been spying for the QP Dan would have been long gone early on. You should thank Ian for being able to enjoy Dan as long as you did!
    And as I've said before, part of the game is being in the F2, and part of the game is being in the F2 without everyone being furious with you. You can get people out, but if they feel humiliated in the process, or betrayed, it takes a long time for forgiveness to come for most. Dan did NOT play that part of the game well. Not saying he had a choice, but at least he got 50K.

You thought Ian was trying to THROW the final challenge? I didn't see any sign of that, and certainly his comments in the house seemed to indicate he planned to try. I think Dan tried to get him to throw it, but failed. Those grimaces he made were Ian doing the "YES!" kind of thing athletes do when they've made a good move, I thought.

And back to the interviews... Ian is going to pay off SOME of his college loans? How expensive IS Tulane, anyway?
    Last edited by PWS; 09-21-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

Are these interviews anywhere online?

A little surprised to read an Ian interview that he thought Dan's gameplay was "pretty disgusting". Uuummmm that so called "pretty disgusting" gameplay saved his a$$, especially at final 4, otherwise Ian would have been gone then.
    Ian says it all worked out in the end so no hard feelings, still was surprised to see that from Ian - some of the others not so much.
    mrsean, andee, 4thatchers and 1 others like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Exactly. Thank you for pointing that out March. Ian would have been gone. Ian gave up when on the block.....unlike Dan who never did, never would. Funny thing is....Dan probably would have won if Shane stayed. It would have been close on the first HOH against Shane, But I don't think Dan would have gotten down for anything.

Ian should be thanking Dan.
    4thatchers likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    And vice versa

Either way it was a very worthy final 2.
    Allie likes this.

Ian did a fine job, played as clean a game as anyone ever has. Ian took offense to Dan's devious use of family and religious keepsakes to ensure his trustworthiness. Many, including me, feel Dan went too far with that and cost himself his game will unethical play. Ian and even Dani have actually been generous in their response. You see Dan's vindication would have come with his winning. He did not win.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Exactly. Thank you for pointing that out March. Ian would have been gone. Ian gave up when on the block.....unlike Dan who never did, never would. Funny thing is....Dan probably would have won if Shane stayed. It would have been close on the first HOH against Shane, But I don't think Dan would have gotten down for anything.

Dan wasn't going to win against anybody with that Jury. And Shane and Danielle would have taken each other, it was much better for Dan to get rid of Shane.

Ian was a worthy winner. Shane and Danielle not as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar View Post
    Ian did a fine job, played as clean a game as anyone ever has. Ian took offense to Dan's devious use of family and religious keepsakes to ensure his trustworthiness. Many, including me, feel Dan went too far with that and cost himself his game will unethical play. Ian and even Dani have actually been generous in their response. You see Dan's vindication would have come with his winning. He did not win.
    $50,000 is a win in my book. The only 2 time finalist in BB history.
    Lightfoot, livin4reality and andee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    $50,000 is a win in my book. The only 2 time finalist in BB history.
    He was runner up. Not what he wanted, but I wouldn't turn it down.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He was runner up. Not what he wanted, but I wouldn't turn it down.
    I wouldn't either. Any way you slice it, he ended up with more than those who were so pious while sitting on the jury and I bet they wouldn't have turned it down either. While I would have preferred a Dan win, my biggest gripe are those on the jury who were so sanctimonious looking down their noses because of his tactics. Of course, pious, self-righteous, sanctimonious people are a pet peeve of mine..... And I admit, there is no way to know how I might react in the same circumstances. I might do the same thing...I'd like to think not, but hard to know.
    andee, daisypryde and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread