+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: BB14 Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

Re: Post-Finale Interviews - Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Ugh.

TheInsider.com: Were you surprised Ian won by so much?

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody – this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.
    'Ugh' sums it up nicely, I have so many feelings about this. Accurate, but so disappointing. I hope that, as time goes on and they get away from the game and look back, they get over it and accept that they let themselves get played.
    mrsean, andee and JustJuls like this.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    As she herself votes for Ian.
    At least Britney had a final 2 deal with Ian, she worked with him most of the summer. I understand her vote. Ian also voted to keep her over Danielle.
    Allie, lilcountriegal and Lolli like this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Ugh.

TheInsider.com: Were you surprised Ian won by so much?

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.
    What a pathetic excuse for a jury!!! BTW...the bottle of ketchup deserved the win more than Dani would have....at least Ian did some snooping and helping with Frank and Boogie, but that is about all. I am so bitter about this bitter jury. I so wonder now, had Ian not accidentally won the final HOH, (and he was totally trying to throw it when, you see how POed and frustrated he is with every answer he got right...he was mad!!! He was trying to throw it!!!). Anyway, I so wonder if the jury really would have voted Dani as the winner against Dan had that happened. Surely to God not....it was bad enough that Ian and his nasty attitude and beyond foul mouth was able to win against the much superior Dan's playmanship, and his ability to remain nonemotional. He never badmouthed anyone....while everyone else stooped to that level, and some like Frank....even beyond.

But to see the bitterness that would allow Dani to win over Dan would truly be too much. Ian was still played by the Greatest Player Ever Dan, right up until the last 5 minutes of the show. Had Dani not said what she did, the bitter jury would have awarded the win to Ian, a player still being played by the Master Dan right up until the final vote was read.

I still worry that Ian and Dan are too similar in names...in letters, and people pulled out their keys, saw the "an" at the end, thought they had the "Dan" key, and put it in the slot....not realizing that they picked Ian by mistake. They are now too embarrassed to own up to it. And to the ones saying they couldn't give it to Dan because he won before, then, I call them on that. Thank GOD the Olympic judges will still award a far superior performance with the gold medal, even if they won the gold medal 4 years before!!!!!

And that Frank win is totally boogus (spelling mistake on purpose). I despise him and his pretend bible thumping ways. Frank did not seem to have a problem with Boogus threatening to "F***" Dan's wife. I hate the edit CBS did, I hate the appalling results of this incredible season, that Dan deserved to, and should have won. To semi quote Janelle, "It is a travesty!!!!" I LOVE DAN and feel robbed and cheated by the unfortunate, unsatisfying, and undesirable ending. Thanks....it feels good to vent. Hopefully this vile, bitter taste in my mouth from a bitter jury will soon end. LOL Thanks for hanging in there.

Dani.....GET THE HELP YOU SO DESPERATELY NEED PLEASE!!!! Shane is just NOT THAT INTO YOU (or any woman) LOL
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 09-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    march, mrsean, andee and 4 others like this.

I don't blame the jury -- there are no rules for how a jury chooses a winner, so it's up to them to react to the 2 finalists honestly. If they hated how someone played a game, so be it.

There were bitter juries for BB6, BB7, BB8...most juries are at least half-bitter. The trick is to be the one in F2 who is less hated. Dan was out of luck this time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Just heard a podcast and Ian said one thing Dan said hurt his feelings but that was OK and that it was a game and called it "human chess."
    mrsean and Lolli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    'Ugh' sums it up nicely, I have so many feelings about this. Accurate, but so disappointing. I hope that, as time goes on and they get away from the game and look back, they get over it and accept that they let themselves get played.
    Me too! Ian has been calling Dan a slimeball in all his interviews...I don't like that at all!
    Lightfoot, andee, KareyR2 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't blame the jury -- there are no rules for how a jury chooses a winner, so it's up to them to react to the 2 finalists honestly. If they hated how someone played a game, so be it.

There were bitter juries for BB6, BB7, BB8...most juries are at least half-bitter. The trick is to be the one in F2 who is less hated. Dan was out of luck this time.
    This is so true. Heck there have been juries on survivor that have supposedly been bitter .

I doubt I would be all love and flowers if someone plotted to oust me!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    This is so true. Heck there have been juries on survivor that have supposedly been bitter .

I doubt I would be all love and flowers if someone plotted to oust me!
    Just heard a podcast and Ian said one thing Dan said hurt his feelings but that was OK and that it was a game and called it "human chess."
    I havent seen or heard him call Dan anything. I know he was hurt that Dani and Dan had a F2 plan. But it all worked out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

when these guys settle down and watch the shows, they will see that Dan was the best player and wont hold a grudge anymore

i hope Ian wasnt really calling Dan names...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    when these guys settle down and watch the shows, they will see that Dan was the best player and wont hold a grudge anymore

i hope Ian wasnt really calling Dan names...
    I only saw one written reference when he was asked one word to describe a player. I think he said Frank funny and Dan slimy or something like that. But that was right after the final pitch I believe. In the one podcast I personally heard, Ian said he had no problem with Dan. Said only one thing hurt his feelings (thinking Dan was playing him when he said he won $50,000 to pay off student loans and was really going to take Dani.) But as I said before, he said it was a game and referenced it to human chess.

+ Reply to Thread