+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I'm not understanding why Dan was deserving of the game. He chose 3 women for his team. He knew he could manipulate them emotionally for his own gain, he found the perfect partner in Danielle. He threw competitions, knowing his a$$ could be on the line and swore on the bible. Why he thought that would be a better strategy than just lying or telling the person they were going out is beyond me. Since everyone here says he can easily mist people, he should have been able to mist those going out as well. That way even if they were pissed they were going out, they would have gotten over it and possibly given him their vote. The bible and back stabbing/blindsiding were just too much.
    100 Likes!
    ginger2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

I didn't read the whole thread, but didn't Britney come up with the name The Quack Pack?

Quote Originally Posted by daisypryde View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread, but didn't Britney come up with the name The Quack Pack?
    She said something with ducks and Ian said he liked Quack Pack, something like that.One of the mods posted it.I just don't know where ( sorry)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Dan confirmed in an interview last night that, to my surprise, he actually was going to cut Dani and take Ian had he won that final HOH (which he also confirmed in an interview with The Detroit News that he did not throw. He was fooled on Brit's question and he knew it was over when he missed it).
    That surprises me as one would think... a guarenteed win IS against Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I am not sure if Dan is trying to "mist" America about this or not, but I sure thought he threw the HOH part 3 because a couple questions sure seemed obvious to me how the HGs would answer them. The part that confuses me even more is....

If this is true what Dan said, I wonder how Dan did not see that it should have been easier to win against Danielle than Ian. It seems most everyone feels it would have been easier for him to get more votes against Danielle, so wondering why Dan did not see that.

Its laughable to believe that Dan threw the last HOH comp. I think IF Dan could have won it... he would have. He just continues to prove that he sucks in challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Its laughable to believe that Dan threw the last HOH comp. I think IF Dan could have won it... he would have. He just continues to prove that he sucks in challenges.
    He really does suck at comps
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I disagree - only because I a. don't reward those who are vile toward another contestant (and he made BOOGIE seem polite) and b. reward someone who obviously was saved by Grodner with the whole nonsense of the HOH votes don't count if the coaches choose to enter the game (which she knew they would because all would think Mike would hit the buzzer so they figured just as well - and I do feel he knew it too hence why he DIDN'T do that).

Sorry, I'm not saying Dan or Ian should've won it, but I will maintain this was given to Frank. (If you must know - factoring if Dan/Ian were ineligible, my vote would be Jenn. I thought she was fun to watch and was probably the most gracious of the evictees).

I suppose then... one should read the guidelines BEFORE one votes for a player then. (That is IF such rules are posted an/or available to the fans that are voting). That would ensure a person to vote for an eligible "aka" favorite player a vote....

According to Britney a bottle of Ketchup would have won against Dan. So...if he had won the final HOH and taken Danielle, Danielle would have won Big Brother 14.

I'm just happy it turned out the way it did.
    RealVoyeur likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    That surprises me as one would think... a guarenteed win IS against Danielle.
    He admitted on an interview that he did not throw the final HOH, he just got stumped on Brit's question and got all frazzled on the next. He said either way he was going to take Ian because he truly believed everyone in the jury house liked and was going to vote for Dani. It wasn't until he got out that he saw that was NOT the case. He said he already had his speech planned for evicting Dani in the event he won the final HOH. He actually said his speech on the interview. Something along the lines, it is the end of a horror movie, removing his mask and it being her best friend (meaning him). Something silly as always. lol

well, Dan has said he threw the final competition and he has said he didn't throw it. I still believe that he did throw it and wanted to make sure that it was Ian that voted her out. He did not want to do it himself and have that blood on his hands as well. I think it was just beginning to dawn on him that he had played his game too hard and dirty. If he had stopped the shenanigans at the final 4 quack pack and just let the game proceed as it might, he might just have won. And I don't believe that nonsense about his speech if evicting Dani. He wasn't going to evict her at all. He knew that Ian would. I was a fan of Dan's in the past and am no longer. Some of the tactic's that he used, the newbies should have picked up on long before the final. And, I was disappointed that Britney did not get America's pick. She so did deserve it. That being said, there is an argument for Frank getting it. I actually prefer him over Dan. (but I didn't see the feeds). I guess I have more sympathy for Dani than most here too. I wish that she had gotten 2nd place. Dan manipulated her into being so mean to Ian. She just got duped all around, but I wish her the best.

+ Reply to Thread