+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I do think however, that he lucked into the Quack Pack...Brit/Shane/Dan/Dani were already in an alliance and they said they needed a fifth and they chose Ian. They even asked him a couple times and he said he would have to think on it. That alliance matched what his strategy, but he did not create the Quack Pack...just the name.
    It doesn't matter to me anymore. The game is over - BB is done and the best guy won imho
    Allie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I do think however, that he lucked into the Quack Pack...Brit/Shane/Dan/Dani were already in an alliance and they said they needed a fifth and they chose Ian. They even asked him a couple times and he said he would have to think on it. That alliance matched what his strategy, but he did not create the Quack Pack...just the name.
    So true. It baffles me that Ian thinks he created the alliance. It worked out for him very nicely but how does he forget being asked to join the four others. Luck is a huge part of the game and it definitely played a part for Ian and his strategy. And I'm not trying to pick apart his game. He is a deserving winner and I'm thrilled for him.
    4thatchers likes this.

Did he even come up with the name? I thought it was Britney saying it as a joke then Dan and Ian said they liked it
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Yup - it was Britney that coined 'quack pack'.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Did he even come up with the name? I thought it was Britney saying it as a joke then Dan and Ian said they liked it
    He went through a bunch of names, or Brit, and one of them said I like that.It was a BritIan combo
    Lolli likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Once Ian officially joined the gang in the HoH, Brit started brainstorming a bunch of duck-related names, including Quack Pack.

Ian said something like "I don't know about having a duck name, but I like Quack Pack" and it kind of snowballed from there.
    Lolli likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

That's right. Now I remember, thanks guys. Silliest alliance name ever? At the same time I think it's cute though.
    4thatchers likes this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Ah, okay...I go back and forth on it...
    it's memorable, anyway. Ha.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    That's right. Now I remember, thanks guys. Silliest alliance name ever? At the same time I think it's cute though.
    memorable though - I wont forget it
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot
    Second-time winner or not, in my eyes, Dan absolutely won the game
    Betcha Dani believes that too. heehee

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here
    Naive buffoon's can be a few players in the house....those being some of the QP. Talk about being naive... played... "mistified" or just blind.
    They were none of those things. They were plain stupid. Throwing competitions being in the final 3? All of them. Lucky for Ian it did work out in his favour, but it was risky and dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by FannyMare
    I just hope next season thete are no coaches , & nobody back in the house from BB's past.
    We are in agreement too much these days. LOL. From your typing fingers to Alison Grodner's ears.
    I never wanted the coaches in the game, think I stated that pretty early on in the season.

NEWBIES ONLY! Hopefully an Evel Dick, Daniele (S3), Janelle or Will can be found if they cast well.

I'm not understanding why Dan was deserving of the game. He chose 3 women for his team. He knew he could manipulate them emotionally for his own gain, he found the perfect partner in Danielle. He threw competitions, knowing his a$$ could be on the line and swore on the bible. Why he thought that would be a better strategy than just lying or telling the person they were going out is beyond me. Since everyone here says he can easily mist people, he should have been able to mist those going out as well. That way even if they were pissed they were going out, they would have gotten over it and possibly given him their vote. The bible and back stabbing/blindsiding were just too much.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread