+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I say if Dan is content with the outcome, then he had the right idea in his head - keep the game in the house and only the house, and be thankful for what you got to do. IMHO I really think he wasn't necessarily playing to win but to enjoy trying the game in a different way than he did the first season. And, save he didn't win this time, he did get to enjoy being in the house the full season twice.

I honestly think he knew even well before the finals that if he was in the final two with just about anyone, he'd lose to them because he was a winner. I think Boogie would be the only exception as that'd been TWO winners in the final two, and I think people would respect Dan's game a bit more.

(BTW - a little bit different on Willie - when they reopened the final credits with all their pictures and being in the house/with names - did they show him in the house too or a scene where he was walked out of the house? I found it interesting they DID keep his photo on the box and it was lit up in spite of being ejected from the game).

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

It is the next day, and I still have such a vile taste in my mouth of jury bitterness, and am still reeling and disappointed from the results. For anyone to give Ian the win because Dan had already won before, even though they know that Dan had by far the superior gameplay..is just so wrong. That is like an Olympic athlete being denied a second gold medal by the judges for a more superior performance, just because the athlete had already won a gold medal!!! It just sickens me to the core, and Jen and Brit I am speaking of them. The others were clearly bitter. Janelle stated it best....it is a travesty. Ian was completely played by a better player even right up until the last 5 minutes, and had Dani not spoken up, he would still have been played. Poor Dan....so cheated out of $450,000.00 well deserved and hard fought dollars.

The worst for me though is Frank winning AC's.....what a sham, and a shame. The editing is disgusting....Dani portrayed as a sweet Southern Belle, Ian as some kind of sweet kid, when every second word out of his mouth, in one sentence was the "F" word. Just disgusting, and Frank pleading the whole bible/lying thing, when this man was fine with Boogie going and "F***ing" Dan's wife!!!! And Dan edited as the devil, when he was the only one doing all the dirty work to get the others farther. Dani, Ian, Shane, and Brit had no trouble letting Dan go, until he saved himself with the funeral.

Frank just is appalling, and disgusting. I am saddened by the edit, saddened by the bitter results, and saddened that the American/Canadian nonelive feed people were so misled by the edit by CBS. BTW...if you look again, I really thought Ian was throwing the final HOH comp....watch how he shakes his head No and looks POed and frustrated every time he gets a question right. Anyway still love me some Dan. Hope Dani gets the help she so desparately needs. Thanks

Karey
    Lightfoot, march, judibug and 5 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

There should be a bitter jury poll, BB14's jury or the "Survivor" jury that didnt give the win to Russel Hantz.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post

BTW...if you look again, I really thought Ian was throwing the final HOH comp....watch how he shakes his head No and looks POed and frustrated every time he gets a question right.
    Karey
    I think he was just surprised that he got them correct. He told Dan he guessed at all of them.
    Sticker likes this.

I think Ian knew more about the house guests that Dan did. That's why he won. He was right not to throw the HOH comp when Dan wanted him to.He wouldn't be little rich Ian if he had listened to Dan.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I got a kick out of seeing Brittany's reaction when Danielle was introduced to the jury. If I remember this right, Brittany literally jumped out of her seat and was so happy that Dan + Ian survived to F2. She could hardly contain herself, but then realized she had to calm down a little because Danielle was there watching her reaction to her demise.

It was interesting because as they introduced Danielle, they probably felt like they had to cheer for them, but it really was nothing to cheer about because it meant they lost, so it was quite interesting. If I remember it correctly, Brittany was jumping for joy out of her seat and then realized....whoa wait a minute, I cant show that I am this happy about it. LOL
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-20-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Ian knew more about the house guests that Dan did. That's why he won. He was right not to throw the HOH comp when Dan wanted him to.He wouldn't be little rich Ian if he had listened to Dan.
    Dan confirmed in an interview last night that, to my surprise, he actually was going to cut Dani and take Ian had he won that final HOH (which he also confirmed in an interview with The Detroit News that he did not throw. He was fooled on Brit's question and he knew it was over when he missed it).

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Dan confirmed in an interview last night that, to my surprise, he actually was going to cut Dani and take Ian had he won that final HOH (which he also confirmed in an interview with The Detroit News that he did not throw. He was fooled on Brit's question and he knew it was over when he missed it).
    That's easy to say now, methinks he would have taken Dani and him saying that doesnt change my mind( sorry)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am not sure if Dan is trying to "mist" America about this or not, but I sure thought he threw the HOH part 3 because a couple questions sure seemed obvious to me how the HGs would answer them. The part that confuses me even more is....

If this is true what Dan said, I wonder how Dan did not see that it should have been easier to win against Danielle than Ian. It seems most everyone feels it would have been easier for him to get more votes against Danielle, so wondering why Dan did not see that.

FORT Newbie

According to an interview with Insider.com he threw the final HoH.

Insider.com: Settle a bet: did you throw the final HOH competition?

Dan: Yea, I did. Had I had all this great information, I would have won HOH, taken Danielle and maybe gotten some more votes.

Insider.com: Is it that you didn't want to choose between Danielle and Ian?

Dan: Not really. I had a speech ready if I was going to get rid of Danielle. I was going to say, "This is like the end of a horror movie, where the killer is standing in front of you, takes off his mask, and it's your best friend. Danielle, I have to evict you. I wanted to use that so badly, but I never got to.

+ Reply to Thread