+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I feel ya Juls, i threw my votes towards Brit to try to prevent this from happening but wasn't enough
    I voted for her as well, girl.
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    The problem is the format of the show because I still had to vote for either Dan or Ian for AC because either one of them could have been sitting where Danielle is sitting, so we couldnt risk it that they may not get any money, so we had to vote for them for AC. I think the format of the show causes this.

ETA: After Danielle lost Comp 2 though....I agree, we then could have saved some votes to throw towards others for AC. But if you only like one of the 2 players in the last comp, then you still are kind of forced to vote for them for AC because they could end up coming in 3rd with no money.
    Its absolutely the fault of the show. But we did have some inkling as to how it was going to go. Like Dan....he was going to be in Final 2 no matter who won the last comp. We knew that. So NO votes should have gone his way. I personally got the feeling a few days ago that Dan was going to throw the comp....I was hoping he wasn't, but everything he was doing was showing me otherwise. I waited to vote until I knew more of what was going on. Oh well....I HAVE to get over this
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Its absolutely the fault of the show. But we did have some inkling as to how it was going to go. Like Dan....he was going to be in Final 2 no matter who won the last comp. We knew that. So NO votes should have gone his way. I personally got the feeling a few days ago that Dan was going to throw the comp....I was hoping he wasn't, but everything he was doing was showing me otherwise. I waited to vote until I knew more of what was going on. Oh well....I HAVE to get over this
    Good advice to wait to the very last opportunity to vote.
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Well color me shocked. That blows that whole theory out of the water I would have sworn Brit voted Dan. Maybe because I so anticipated her doing so after how she went on and on about what a great game he played I simply blocked out the fact her key said Ian and not Dan.
    Brittany and Ian had a very close bond...like brother and sister. She told him before she went into the jury she would vote for him and she would smooth things over with Ashley for him. There is no doubt if it were Dan and Dani she would have voted for Dan.
    Allie, Katydyd and lilcountriegal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Its always been that way. And I was "screaming" it at the top of my lungs around here all week long.
    That's why I was voting for Brit all week!
    JustJuls likes this.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

To be honest, I feel like it doesn't matter who we voted for... I would looooove to see the actual numbers, since I feel like there's no way that AG wouldn't have given that cash to her boy Frank. One last manipulation for her fave. :-/

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Jani asked her twitter group to vote for her and that is over 100,000 folks...I truly find it hard to believe frank had the numbers even without Dan and Ian. I feel the people who vote the most are the ones at the different message boards. I did not see a BB14 site that had Frank at the top....

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Brittany and Ian had a very close bond...like brother and sister. She told him before she went into the jury she would vote for him and she would smooth things over with Ashley for him. There is no doubt if it were Dan and Dani she would have voted for Dan.
    That's what I liked about Brit, sure she was doing deals, but she really took time with Ian.
    RealVoyeur and Allie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    To be honest, I feel like it doesn't matter who we voted for... I would looooove to see the actual numbers, since I feel like there's no way that AG wouldn't have given that cash to her boy Frank. One last manipulation for her fave. :-/
    Things that make you go hmmm.
    lets look at the hair.... if you look closely, there is an uncanny resemblence between AG and Frank in the hair department.

Last edited by schmoo2; 09-20-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    And we have a winner!

+ Reply to Thread