+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    Forgot to mention this in my last post but Danielle's bi*ch face at the end after Frank was given the Favorite Player award was so priceless! Even BETTER than Rachel's face 2 years ago after Britney won that award! LOL
    I missed that. I read that Shane also had a good expression. I think Shane thought he had a chance too, because a long time ago.....Shane + Danielle thought they were going to be the next Jeff + Jordan (they brought it up...LOL).

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I think we ALL had that face Joke is on us!
    Debbie8863, Sticker and dogslife like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    Obviously Britney and Jenn weren't "bitter" towards Dan based on the jury footage we saw of them, they admitted that he played a great game, yet they still voted for Ian! I don't think Ian's win can all be boiled down to "bitterness". Maybe the jury thought Ian was the best overall player? I am very happy that Ian won but then again while I liked Dan OK I wasn't a Dan superfan to begin with.

Congratulations IAN!!!!
    I think Brit did vote for Dan, as did Dani. But they were the only ones. I'm surprised Jenn voted for Ian, because I think she really respected Dan's gameplay and may even have given him the edge over Ian...had he not already won once. But I can respect that reasoning. Ian and Dan both played a very good game, but simply because of the target he had coming in, and his absolutely masterful manipulation of these people, Dan definitely gets the edge in my book. But of course, a huge part of winning this game is the jury. And if you get a jury that votes on emotion, it can either win you the game, or cost you. It's a fair argument to say that Dan should have taken that into consideration and the fact that he went overboard is what cost him. Perhaps Joe truly thought Ian played a better game because part of Dan's strategy was swearing on the bible and his wife, which Joe clearly didn't respect. And Ashley...well, she has a soft soft spot for Ian, and she's Ashley But Frank and Shane? That was definitely all about bitter, party of two. They all got played, but those two weren't about to admit that's what happens in a game. The difference between them and Joe (again, just my take) is that Joe seemed more upset that Dan lied like he did in general while Frank and Shane were upset Dan did it to them. If you factor out the bitterness completely, Shane would almost certainly have voted for Dan. Frank....well, that might still be a toss up So, you have a 3-3 vote with Frank casting the winning vote for...???? Either way, it would have been a much closer win. And even if Ian had still won under those circumstances, as a Dan fan, I for one would not have been nearly as disappointed in the final outcome.
    RealVoyeur and sparklete like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Both Brit and Jenn did vote for Ian. Julie showed that at the end. It was 6-1, and Dani was the only vote for Dan 'because she made a promise'
    Sticker likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Both Brit and Jenn did vote for Ian. Julie showed that at the end. It was 6-1, and Dani was the only vote for Dan 'because she made a promise'
    \\

Yes, only one person voted for Dan That one was Dani
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just saw "THE TALK" with them. A very good show. Ian had a strategy that he wrote before the show and they had him go through all the steps, and it amazingly came out pretty close to what he had wrote down. Danielle is definitely pissed at Dan. She said she had found out about some of the things after the show + she seemed really mad at him. Dan was in a good mood and content with they way things turned out.

Oh...and they each got SNUGGIES

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    Well color me shocked. That blows that whole theory out of the water I would have sworn Brit voted Dan. Maybe because I so anticipated her doing so after how she went on and on about what a great game he played I simply blocked out the fact her key said Ian and not Dan.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Just home from work and read the thread. Not overly excited with the news. Glad it was Ian and not Danielle in Final 2. But very bummed to hear that Dan threw the comp and in the end didn't fight to win after all the fighting he did all season long. Happy for Ian though.

Totally and completely disgusted that Frank got AC. I knew this was going to happen though. "We" all voted for Dan and Ian therefore really the 3rd place winner won. And there were a lot of people out there that liked Frank....so it makes sense to me. Will you all PLEASE listen to me next year when I say the Final 2 can't win? Please?
    I feel ya Juls, i threw my votes towards Brit to try to prevent this from happening but wasn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I feel ya Juls, i threw my votes towards Brit to try to prevent this from happening but wasn't enough
    The problem is the format of the show because I still had to vote for either Dan or Ian for AC because either one of them could have been sitting where Danielle is sitting, so we couldnt risk it that they may not get any money, so we had to vote for them for AC. I think the format of the show causes this.

ETA: After Danielle lost Comp 2 though....I agree, we then could have saved some votes to throw towards others for AC. But if you only like one of the 2 players in the last comp, then you still are kind of forced to vote for them for AC because they could end up coming in 3rd with no money.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    Mari79 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread