+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 461
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

  1. #381
    FORT Fan Madison_2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    276

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I'll try to catch it and post over in the Post-Finale interviews thread.
    Thank ya!
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

  2. #382
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,182

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ian was starstruck, and yet he won.
    True, but Ian I think too knew that with Dan (and in a way Boogie) if either made it to the final two the jury probably would vote for him over the other as both were winners.

  3. #383
    Dan! Dan! Dan! Lightfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    311

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Well. It's the next morning, I'm still annoyed, but I'll find comfort in this -- Ian's a superfan who wanted to make his place in BB history, but his season will be remembered as The Season of Dan.

    "Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

  4. #384
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    Obviously Britney and Jenn weren't "bitter" towards Dan based on the jury footage we saw of them, they admitted that he played a great game, yet they still voted for Ian! I don't think Ian's win can all be boiled down to "bitterness". Maybe the jury thought Ian was the best overall player? I am very happy that Ian won but then again while I liked Dan OK I wasn't a Dan superfan to begin with.

    Congratulations IAN!!!!
    I agree that it wasn't all for "bitterness". Jenn said in her interview that one of her reasons was because Dan already had won before. I really suspect that was one of the main reasons that a lot of them voted for Ian. They knew Dan already won before, and they saw Ian as someone that played a really good game and decided to give him the money instead IMO. Brittany is another good example of this because she knew Dan was the better player + Brittany was definitely not bitter. So at least Jenn + Brittany, and I suspect a lot of the others probably took into account that Dan had won before. JMO of course.

    If this was the reason (he won before), then this is another reason not to mix previous winners with newbies. I do hope next year that we have total strangers + newbies. I love seeing total strangers trying to play this game. Leave the previous winners for extra all-star type games, but the summer show should always be new players IMO. I love the social experiment aspect of it.

  5. #385
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    Obviously Britney and Jenn weren't "bitter" towards Dan based on the jury footage we saw of them, they admitted that he played a great game, yet they still voted for Ian! I don't think Ian's win can all be boiled down to "bitterness". Maybe the jury thought Ian was the best overall player? I am very happy that Ian won but then again while I liked Dan OK I wasn't a Dan superfan to begin with.

    Congratulations IAN!!!!
    I don't think they thought he was the best over-all player. They may have, but that's not the read I got. I think they felt he had done enough and Dan had played too well (I refuse to say over-played because I simply don't buy it, but that's just me), and mostly they didn't want a returning player to win. Brit had been aligned with Ian at one time so I wasn't really surprised.
    Allie likes this.

  6. #386
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,916

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    Well. It's the next morning, I'm still annoyed, but I'll find comfort in this -- Ian's a superfan who wanted to make his place in BB history, but his season will be remembered as The Season of Dan.
    For me, it was Ian seasons. I liked him from day one and enjoyed him.I looked forward to seeing him on my TV. Dan, not so much. Each to their own, the main thing is, we all got to enjoy someone

    I didn't see the jury as bitter, Brit doesn't seem the type and neither does Jenn,.They can say what they want about not wanting a player to win again.I am willing to bet if that was Danielle sitting beside Dan, he would have won, then of course the jury wouldn't have been bitter.
    RealVoyeur, Allie and Sticker like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #387
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,880

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I was thinking we should start a petition for CBS to approach King Dan to go on Survivor! I'd love to see what the *mist* can do on an island somewhere.
    I'd like to see that! I bet he would do great on Survivor.

  8. #388
    Dan! Dan! Dan! Lightfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    311

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't see the jury as bitter, Brit doesn't seem the type and neither does Jenn,.They can say what they want about not wanting a player to win again.I am willing to bet if that was Danielle sitting beside Dan, he would have won, then of course the jury wouldn't have been bitter.
    If Brit and Jenn aren't bitter, then what about the rest of them? Shane, Frank, and Joe weren't bitter?

    If Danielle had been next to Dan, it would have been Jun/Alison "we have to vote for one of them? Nooooo" again.
    waywyrd likes this.

    "Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

  9. #389
    FORT Fogey lilcountriegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    The final 2 players are ineligible for that prize and I imagine Ian and Dan, especially Ian, received a LOT of the AC votes.
    I always assumed anyone was eligible for AC? Where did you hear that?
    carolinamom12 likes this.

  10. #390
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    For me, it was Ian seasons. I liked him from day one and enjoyed him.I looked forward to seeing him on my TV. Dan, not so much. Each to their own, the main thing is, we all got to enjoy someone

    I didn't see the jury as bitter, Brit doesn't seem the type and neither does Jenn,.They can say what they want about not wanting a player to win again.I am willing to bet if that was Danielle sitting beside Dan, he would have won, then of course the jury wouldn't have been bitter.
    FM, I can agree that Britt nor Jenn seemed bitter. I cannot say that for the rest of them. I do think they were angry that they got taken out by Dan in such a way. I think that they were beyond ticked that they got "misted" into agreeing to some pretty crazy choices and most of them DID participate in some way or another with the process of getting themselves evicted. That being said, it is what it is...This is a game and regardless of whether I agree with the outcome, it's just entertainment. I don't think he'd have won against Dani either though. He would have gotten a couple votes but not enough.
    Lolli likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.