+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Since there are no hard and fast rules on how a person plays the game, then the same logic should apply to jury votes. I don't understand why people get upset when the jury votes emotionally. If it's ok for someone like Dan to backstab, bible swear, and mist his way through the game, taking out people in his own alliance one by one, then it should be equally ok for the jury to vote reactionary to that game play. They got played yes, and Dan was a great strategic player, right up there with Dr. Will. But, if they don't want to reward him for that kind of gameplay then I'm ok with it. If they voted for him to win, I'd have been ok with that too. We are on the outside looking in. The saying "until you walk in someone else's shoes" holds true here. It's easy to say how we would vote from the outside looking in but I bet it's very different when you are actually part of the game and you're the one who gets blindsided.
    RealVoyeur, Dinahann and I'm here like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I am tickled pink that Frank won AP!!! He deserved at least that much! Without a doubt he played a great game.... he actually PLAYED the game. He had to... having spent soooo much time as a target and/or sitting on the block.

Danielle once again proved she is the dumbest player of the season and of ALL the big brother seasons. Just how many times was she shocked by something Dan did to her or behind her back? Hysterical when Ian asked Danielle if she knew of Dan and Ian having a F2 deal? And like usually her reaction was... *THUMP* (That sound was her chin hitting the floor). AND even after learning that Dan lied to her once again.... she still gave Dan her vote. She's a DUMB DUMB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    I'm disgusted by the ac vote

i guess bitterness till the very end is what america likes in a bb player

Its NOT bitterness for me... As mentioned I am thrilled that Frank won AP. I feel the person awarded this SHOULD BE a player who played the game... and Frank did just that!!!

If it was up to me... I would have given it to Dr. Will... just say'n!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I think Dani is going to have a rough night tonight. Some of her past is going to come back and haunt her...and they aren't going to be nice.
    I think she will have a few rough nights... especially after she watches the season...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsean View Post
    Also, there's no way that Frank won AC over Ian or Dan. He came across as such a naive buffoon throughout the entire game.
    Naive buffoon's can be a few players in the house....those being some of the QP. Talk about being naive... played... "mistified" or just blind.

While one might think Frank is a "naive buffoon" , at least he played the game and won some challenges. If he wasn't such a naive buffoon... he probably would have won the game.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-20-2012 at 11:11 AM.
    cablejockey and mrsean like this.

FORT Fan

I'm happy that Ian won. Personally I think Dan played a much better game. Knowing how the other HG's will react when they become jurors is part of the game too though so it's all fair. One thing that really surprises me is Ian thinking he formed the Quack Pack. I remember the other four asking him to join them the week of the reset. He had to go to them and give them an answer after Frank lost the veto. No matter how much I roll it around in my head I don't see how Ian could believe it was his idea.

I'm shocked that Frank won America's Favorite simply because I don't know anyone that really liked him very much. The TV onlies I know didn't not like him but they certainly didn't love him. And none of the sites I visit had many Frank supporters.

Overall I loved the season and I can't wait for next year!
    andee, KareyR2 and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    I'm happy that Ian won. Personally I think Dan played a much better game. Knowing how the other HG's will react when they become jurors is part of the game too though so it's all fair. One thing that really surprises me is Ian thinking he formed the Quack Pack. I remember the other four asking him to join them the week of the reset. He had to go to them and give them an answer after Frank lost the veto. No matter how much I roll it around in my head I don't see how Ian could believe it was his idea.

I'm shocked that Frank won America's Favorite simply because I don't know anyone that really liked him very much. The TV onlies I know didn't not like him but they certainly didn't love him. And none of the sites I visit had many Frank supporters.

Overall I loved the season and I can't wait for next year!
    I thought Ian came up with the name. Maybe thats what he means, I don't really care , because he won. I think Dan was all about strategy, and given he's a coach, that's what he would be thinking. He didn't play a social game, not that I saw or read .At times he over played, it was too much , and uncomfortable to watch. When you are two plays ahead, and don't have time to get to know the players- that matters. I thought it a great finale, better than the season for me. Seems that's happening alot this summer.Dani was pathetic, and although she was with Dan all the way, that wasn't lost on the jury btw, I think Dan used her one too many times. It might not be clear to Dani, but it was clear to a couple of players- Joe for one!

I do now Frank fans, not too many on this board, but what he did do, was good.How many times was he nominated! Plus, if the votes went to Dan and Ian for AC and they couldn't win, he was likely third .I don't think someone like Wil or Jenn city played the game at all well. Then they claim that was their strategy, I think they floated through it & left unscathed.

I just hope next season thete are no coaches , & nobody back in the house from BB's past.
    RealVoyeur likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I wonder if Frank's winning America's Favorite had anything to do with all the votes that were cast for Dan and Ian being thrown away when they became final 2. Maybe that threw it off somehow. I just can't imagine Frank being anyone in America's favorite . . . except possibly AG's.
    march, catsrule, GabbyG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I wonder if Frank's winning America's Favorite had anything to do with all the votes that were cast for Dan and Ian being thrown away when they became final 2. Maybe that threw it off somehow. I just can't imagine Frank being anyone in America's favorite . . . except possibly AG's.
    Someone posted thats why he did win. By default. I am not sure what Frank did that was so terrible I admit to not liking him with Boogie, but like Dan, he had to work with what he had .He didn't have a Dani that would do his bidding.
    RealVoyeur likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just want to say an official CONGRATS to Ian, very happy for him, they both played an awesome game in their own ways... I also want to say that I just can't look at Frank and say 'wow, at least he played the game and was great at comps' when I know how often he tried to and did cheat during them!?...AG has a lot of america snowed about him, I don't respect his game because basically it consisted of being stuck up Boogie's behind the entire time.. I was thinking we should start a petition for CBS to approach King Dan to go on Survivor! I'd love to see what the *mist* can do on an island somewhere..
    RealVoyeur, Hyper, KareyR2 and 1 others like this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Regarding Frank's AC win:

I still suspect that CBS is working on a possible wrestling reality show and is 'screen testing' Frank as a possible character (with his dad). I know I read something elsewhere about such a show (with Sid) in the beginning of the season - maybe it was on TMZ. I brought it up in here when Frank and Boogie were having a private discussion about Frank's dad. I thought at the time that Boogie was trying to get in on a potential connection, and I don't think any of the other players knew about Frank's father - did they? Given his 'Team Frank' shirt we saw last night, I think Boogie is still working on it. The AC award makes me even more suspicious.

Time will tell I guess....
    Lightfoot likes this.

I HATE bitter juries! The kind who refuse to reward brilliant gameplay & mental machinations just because of being tricked. Dan deserved to win. Hands down!
    I also HATE ugly finales. This was one of them.
    With that said, I'm glad that if Dan didn't win it was Ian. He's the only other one who used his cleverness to go where the power was & use it to his advantage. He's a true fan of the show & was no slider.

Congrats Ian.
    mrsean, andee, Hyper and 5 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Anyone watching The Talk yet, she said Dan, Ian, and Dani were on today.. I dvr'd but just miss getting things transcribed already lol
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

+ Reply to Thread