+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    It is hard when your favorite loses or is played. I remember the anger toward Ian when he was "betraying Dan." I kinda felt that way when I thought they were saying they didn't need Ian's vote and were thinking of getting rid of him. Perhaps Ian's reaction was part anger, part getting more jury votes. In the end, it IS a game and if lying and pitting people against each other is all part of the game, then whatever you say to convince the jury is the same thing. Let's see how it all plays in real life after this.
    Well said Allie .Good points! I am just happy for my little Ian.
    Dinahann and Allie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jani interview right now. She is soooo gorgeous. Danielle was definitely jealous with good reason.
    mrsean likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Just home from work and read the thread. Not overly excited with the news. Glad it was Ian and not Danielle in Final 2. But very bummed to hear that Dan threw the comp and in the end didn't fight to win after all the fighting he did all season long. Happy for Ian though.

Totally and completely disgusted that Frank got AC. I knew this was going to happen though. "We" all voted for Dan and Ian therefore really the 3rd place winner won. And there were a lot of people out there that liked Frank....so it makes sense to me. Will you all PLEASE listen to me next year when I say the Final 2 can't win? Please?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Congratulations, Ian!!!

You wouldn't have gotten my vote over Dan, but I'm glad Dani didn't win. I don't think Ian played any better of a game than Danielle necessarily, but she annoyed the hell of me with all her Shane worshiping. There's no doubt in my mind that Dan was robbed by a bunch of "Bitter Bettys", but I was shocked that Brittany didn't vote for Dan. Even though she was closer to Ian, she seemed to understand why Dan had to play how he did.

When Ian said he had to reconfigure his game after the reset, he left out that the reset consisted of him handing his game over to Dan. Also, there's no way that Frank won AC over Ian or Dan. He came across as such a naive buffoon throughout the entire game.

all in all it was a great season of BB. I hope to see you guys over in the Survivor and TAR forums.

And again.....Congrats, Ian!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Just home from work and read the thread. Not overly excited with the news. Glad it was Ian and not Danielle in Final 2. But very bummed to hear that Dan threw the comp and in the end didn't fight to win after all the fighting he did all season long. Happy for Ian though.

Totally and completely disgusted that Frank got AC. I knew this was going to happen though. "We" all voted for Dan and Ian therefore really the 3rd place winner won. And there were a lot of people out there that liked Frank....so it makes sense to me. Will you all PLEASE listen to me next year when I say the Final 2 can't win? Please?
    I didnt know the final two couldn't win . I thought someone had .Survivor brain sorry (
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didnt know the final two couldn't win . I thought someone had .Survivor brain sorry (
    I found out by reading it on several sites and that is why for AC I voted for Frank. Congratulations to Ian for the win as he became my favorite once Frank was eliminated from the game. For me it was a great night.

FORT Fanatic

So, so glad I was wrong early in the thread about Dan winning ! Glad I didn't actually bet a million, ha ha. I didn't see Ian as being bitter, I think he was really shocked that Dan would have backstabbed him in the end, of course had Ian seen all that we veiwers have, he wouldn't have been shocked. Dan played the Russell Hantz game, imo, only instead of being rude to everyone, he was very nice & sweet about it. It got him to the end, but I can't blame anyone for not wanting to guy a half a million to a guy who lied to all of them over & over. It's fine to sit here on this side of the tv & say you would, but if you had it done to you, it might be different. I'm not addressing anyone in particular on FORT, but that's the feeling I've gotten reading this and other boards. So, yes, had Dan won I could say he did deserve it, but I'm glad he didn't. I think Ian had a rougher time, even though Dan tried to make it seem like he did. Remember, Ian has never played this game while Dan has, and also Dan had 4 weeks where he wasn't even eligible to be on the block. That's why I hated, but wasn't suprised that the vets got put in the game. They had a big advantage going into the game at that point anyway.

And, finally, while I did not watch the feeds, and I certainly saw somw awful behavior from Danielle on the show, I still like her. I guess I have a thing for slightly crazy women. And I think she quite beautiful, even with the occasional pimple outbreak. So if you're reading this & get tired of Shane, call me ! ( Again, just a joke.)

All in all, a pretty good season. Looking forward to next season. On to Survivor.
    RealVoyeur and Dinahann like this.

I am so, so annoyed that in a season of "superfans" like Frank and Ian, and returning vets like Britney, that once again the bitter hearts of people who easily ate up the lies fed to them somehow wins out over good, genuine gameplay. There's been plenty of newbies to the game in the past who got over themselves enough for good gameplay, but this lot couldn't?

Dan's problem was playing a game so far out of the stratosphere of these jokers that they couldn't even process it. I can't wait til they get home and see JUST HOW MUCH they got played. Second-time winner or not, in my eyes, Dan absolutely won the game and the summer, and I hope he and his wife get excellent use of that 50k.

I don't get the appeal of Ian. At all. I find him obnoxious, weirdly arrogant, and so much a child. I just want to roll my eyes so hard they shoot out of my head. At least now I can happily go about ignoring his existence.

And I have no freaking clue how Frank won America's Favorite. WHAT.

Given that I haven't been happy with a finale's results since BB10, not surprised to have another year of going to bed cranky.
    mrsean, catsrule and KareyR2 like this.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

I finally got done watching. I really am happy for Ian but being the Big Brother fan that he is I think he is going to get a little more perspective in another week or so and realize he wasn't as in charge of moments as he thought he was.

I think Dan would have lost if he took Danielle to end, based on the bitter level of the jury. So I am grateful he lost, or threw the last comp.

I can't wait for the Danielle reality check and was happy with the Janelle call out.

Sad that we had to see Franks ego get even bigger.

IMO, Dan is the best player ever he dethroned Dr. Will for me this season.
    march, andee, KareyR2 and 1 others like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Congratulations to Ian. He played a good game.

+ Reply to Thread