+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I'm disgusted by the ac vote

i guess bitterness till the very end is what america likes in a bb player

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    I'm disgusted by the ac vote

i guess bitterness till the very end is what america likes in a bb player
    At least now he can afford a haircut.
    4thatchers and Lolli like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Random trivia question, although I don't know the answer.

Can anybody remember a season where the F3 evictee voted for the HOH who had evicted them? Cause I can't.
    Didnt' BB12 Hayden get Final HOH and evict Enzo.... Enzo voted for Hayden to win..

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Random trivia question, although I don't know the answer.

Can anybody remember a season where the F3 evictee voted for the HOH who had evicted them? Cause I can't.
    Jerry voted for Dan to win after Dan evicted him.
    sonii82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
    Jerry voted for Dan to win after Dan evicted him.
    Yes that one too.... And there may be a few more.....

I think Dani is going to have a rough night tonight. Some of her past is going to come back and haunt her...and they aren't going to be nice.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I still wanted Dan to win... But if someone other than Dan had to win I am happy it was Ian....

This jury was so bitter I think they would have given to anyone other than Dan.... So thankfully Danielle wasn't sitting beside him..... How awful that would have been to see her win it.... That would have been the travesty...
    Honestly judging from Dan's expression and the fact he waited a good amount of time to exit so Ian can celebrate he probably fel the same way: if he was going to lose at least he lost to the best player (besides him). I'd be the same way.

Well that and take a small celebration in the fact that he is the FIRST person to make it to the final day in the house twice, even if he didn't win.
    andee, Moontat and 4thatchers like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Part of the game, IMHO is balancing who you tick off. What you do to get there and how you do it.
    I think this is the thing for Dan fans to remember... Yes, he played a great game to get to the end...and he probably didn't have the choice to play the nice Catholic school boy we remember him as...but, as Russell Hantz found out on Survivor, it isn't just winning competitions, lying and manipulating to get to the F2, you have to do it without SO alienating the jury that they will never com back and vote for your game play. Unlike Russell, Dan has charm (mist that seeps through the TV set!), so while most were glad to see Russell get his comeuppance many are not happy with this outcome.
    If Dan were really a super super player he should have picked up on the fact that Frank prays before meals, for example, and figured that for him swearing on a Bible (even if he technically only used the Bible for the first part of their discussion he must have been aware Frank would probably think it covered the whole discussion) might be a bridge too far. (To be fair I think Frank wouldn't have forgiven any kind of being fooled, but that gave him a hook to hang his hostility on that he could use to bring others in....he could even say, he knew I took religion seriously... while for you, he knew you took marriage seriously so he used his wife/ring... and for you he knew you took famil seriously [Ian] so he used the grandfather's cross.)

And again, I have to protest how "nasty" people are saying Ian was...he started out quite gracious to Dan...just making an argument defending his own successes and behavior. He only changed when he was blindsided by Dani's question and Dan's answer (and who knows what Dan would have really done, but that answer helped secure Dani's vote). You've got to allow for some anger in that situation on the spot---I"m sure he'll mellow out in a day or two, maybe less. I thought his anger was not "vile" or any of the other terms I've seen used. Of course it would have been nice if he could have immediately recovered and totally kept his cool. On the other hand, maybe he did---maybe Ian has some mist of his own and was egging on the jury!
    Hopefully FORT fans will mellow out in a day or two as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I'm wondering if Dan or Ian won AC but they couldn't actually win because they were in final 2 so Frank was actually 3rd pick? Does anyone know that?
    Not that I know of - I think there has been a final two who has won the AC. Bear in mind I could be mixing this with "Survivor."

It is hard when your favorite loses or is played. I remember the anger toward Ian when he was "betraying Dan." I kinda felt that way when I thought they were saying they didn't need Ian's vote and were thinking of getting rid of him. Perhaps Ian's reaction was part anger, part getting more jury votes. In the end, it IS a game and if lying and pitting people against each other is all part of the game, then whatever you say to convince the jury is the same thing. Let's see how it all plays in real life after this.

+ Reply to Thread