+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I'm wondering if Dan or Ian won AC but they couldn't actually win because they were in final 2 so Frank was actually 3rd pick? Does anyone know that?
    4thatchers likes this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

As far as I know it's not a "$25,000 Jury prize" anymore but a whole "Fav Houseguest". I might be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Ultimately, I think Dan was the cause of his own downfall.

Nobody can control the game THIS much all by himself. Most of us think he threw the last HoH comp. If he had played to win and taken Dani, the jury would have had no choice but to give him the money or else look like complete children. But Ian was an actual competitor who could make his own points at the speeches for why he's worthy. Dan misread the jury's minds (as did Dani) and took the easy way out instead of trying to actually WIN.

Just my .02...
    He seemed( as I said before ) desperate for the win. Dan misread the jury big time .He should have remembered, like survivor -those you vote out vote for you. Plus jury members talk amongst themselves
    Allie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    As far as I know it's not a "$25,000 Jury prize" anymore but a whole "Fav Houseguest". I might be wrong though
    You are correct. It is open to all house guests now. It changed when they switched to a final 3, wouldn't be enough time to vote for the jury when the seventh member is decided on the live show.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I'm wondering if Dan or Ian won AC but they couldn't actually win because they were in final 2 so Frank was actually 3rd pick? Does anyone know that?
    They were vague on the rules this time, but in past years, they gave AC to whoever got the most votes who also wasn't in the F2.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He seemed( as I said before ) desperate for the win. Dan misread the jury big time .He should have remembered, like survivor -those you vote out vote for you. Plus jury members talk amongst themselves
    He definitely Russell Hantz'ed/Boston Rob'ed his way to the F2.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You also can't win if you aren't in the final 2. Dan knew he had to over play just to get to the final two. $50,000 is better than the $0 that Danielle got.
    Lightfoot, GabbyG, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    They were vague on the rules this time, but in past years, they gave AC to whoever got the most votes who also wasn't in the F2.
    They didn't explain it, but I'm sure they threw out Ian and Dan once they were the final two. I can't imagine that Ian didn't also win America's favorite.
    RealVoyeur and JunkieGirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I can't believe it, but I agree. I was OK with either Dan or Ian winning, but really wanted Dan to win. But after hearing Ian's comments tonight, it soured the whole thing. I mean, congrats to Ian, he won, but it's not a satisfying win to me.
    Pretty much exactly what I was going to post Ian's comments and talking while Dan was giving his speech and answering questions just left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm still happy for the kid, but I didn't care for that behavior. And it was pretty clear to me he didn't know much of what happened in the game He had no idea Dan/Dani/Brit/Shane were already together and then pulled him in. He seemed like he was under the impression that he hand picked everyone in the QP He had no idea about Dan and Danielle's F2 deal.

I was surprised Jenn and Brit voted for Ian. Danielle was Dan's puppet right until the end.

And freakin FRANK for AC? Seriously?? Wish I had thrown all my votes to Britney now.
    Lightfoot, andee, KareyR2 and 2 others like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Random trivia question, although I don't know the answer.

Can anybody remember a season where the F3 evictee voted for the HOH who had evicted them? Cause I can't.

+ Reply to Thread