+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/19 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    He knew his shortcomings and purposefully worked around it. Like what Wil said, the jury members should've sucked it in.
    Or he could have done a better job figuring out how not to piss off the jury in the first place. That's as much "game" as anything else. They're only human, after all.
    RealVoyeur, Dinahann and Allie like this.

Dan never had a chance with this jury. Ian is an acceptable winner, but Dan played the best game. Glad that danielle didn't get anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Shanielle is my new favorite BB showmance <3

So, does Boogie get $100,000 since one of his people won?
    I'd say no - the moment they entered the game that prize was off the table IMHO because they could play for the $500K.

If anything Dan should get it because he is technically the LITERAL last coach in there - though I think it'll be the former.
    Ana Bannana likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Shanielle is my new favorite BB showmance <3

So, does Boogie get $100,000 since one of his people won?
    Even though he did nothing to help him, and was played by him?

FRANK is AC???? Wow, just wow... I don't usually call foul, but this is just TOO unlikely!

Ultimately, I think Dan was the cause of his own downfall.

Nobody can control the game THIS much all by himself. Most of us think he threw the last HoH comp. If he had played to win and taken Dani, the jury would have had no choice but to give him the money or else look like complete children. But Ian was an actual competitor who could make his own points at the speeches for why he's worthy. Dan misread the jury's minds (as did Dani) and took the easy way out instead of trying to actually WIN.

Just my .02...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I still wanted Dan to win... But if someone other than Dan had to win I am happy it was Ian....

This jury was so bitter I think they would have given to anyone other than Dan.... So thankfully Danielle wasn't sitting beside him..... How awful that would have been to see her win it.... That would have been the travesty...
    4thatchers likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Why can I imagine Ian crowing that he's a great player? In the beginning he was a coat rider, then weirdo, then an order taker! Face it, he was manipulated every step of the way. I think that Dan had the best gameplay. He knew his shortcomings and purposefully worked around it. Like what Wil said, the jury members should've sucked it in.
    This whole season was such a mind-bender. I mean, you had Dan acting like he was possessed all season (in a good way, that's the way the game should be played IMO) and Ian following behind like a little puppy waiting for pats on the head, and taking notes all the way. Then on finale night, Dan's being completely humble, admitting all his callous acts, completely owning up to everything he did (acting like a grown up) and Ian's behaving like the little kid on the playground that can only stand there kicking dirt on his nemesis' feet and mumbling. I didn't like seeing Ian that way. Dan was superb. Did what he had to do, and finished the only way he could. Congrats on the $50K, Dan. Settle down, Ian. You done good, now don't spoil it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah I wouldn't think so, either.

Oh well, it's 25K, he'll have spent it on partying w/ Booger and strippers by the new year
    Grodner would be more than happy to join them. She gave Frank the money, anyway.
    Madison_2008 likes this.

FORT Fan

I'm totally disappointed with the end results - both the votes and AC! I didn't mind Ian all summer but his attitude tonight really made me want him to lose. As many people have said....a bunch of bitter betty's on this jury! I didn't see Dan's first season as I was in Australia when that season started so this was my first time seeing him play BB. I am amazed at the way he can "mist" everyone....he just needed to save a little bit of that mist for the jury, though I don't think anything would have worked on this group of sore losers. Wil said it best....don't hate that he lied, you have to take responsibility that you believed him! Oh well...I've been lurking here all season. I don't have the feeds but read the forums everyday. Thanks so much to EVERYONE for keeping me "in the know"! I have enjoyed all the posts, comments and screencaps. The show was fun, until tonight. The FoRT - fun EVERYDAY!!! I'll be reading Survivor and Amazing Race too - hope to see y'all there as well. Maybe I'll even join in sometimes!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, I'm with Janelle. Total travesty that Dan didn't win. Without him, this season would've been a snoozefest. Oh well.

My favorite part was catching Julie Chen telling Dan he's the "greatest player to ever play this game" at the end just before the credits began. At least they know who should've won...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread