+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

If Dani was wearing her pink dress, then yes, it was filmed yesterday morning.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I agree. When I go back and watch BB2 it is sooo different. I still love the show, but it seems so scripted sometimes, especially their DR's and the "twists."
    Yes, especially the DRs! DRs used to be a place where they let the HGs unload, but now they force them to do nothing but narrate the action and fill in plot gaps in the edited shows. It's such a waste.
    Allie and Lolli like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I agree. When I go back and watch BB2 it is sooo different. I still love the show, but it seems so scripted sometimes, especially their DR's and the "twists."
    You go back and watch BB2 also? I LOVE that season... hmmm... I wonder why?

It was SO different. Refresh my memory... weren't the season in the past on more days of the week? Or has it always been 3 days?
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    You go back and watch BB2 also? I LOVE that season... hmmm... I wonder why?

It was SO different. Refresh my memory... weren't the season in the past on more days of the week? Or has it always been 3 days?
    Season 1, when the show's format was the same as BB in other countries, there was a highlight show every night of the week. But starting with BB2, they switched to the current format and only had 3 shows a week. The nights that the shows aired has changed over the years.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Yes, especially the DRs! DRs used to be a place where they let the HGs unload, but now they force them to do nothing but narrate the action and fill in plot gaps in the edited shows. It's such a waste.
    Yes! I really miss the real DR's. A lot of them you can tell they were fed a line or something. So lame.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Season 1, when the show's format was the same as BB in other countries, there was a highlight show every night of the week. But starting with BB2, they switched to the current format and only had 3 shows a week. The nights that the shows aired has changed over the years.
    Thanks... thats what I thought. At least of the first season. When the addiction started for me....

I can't even remember what Danielle was wearing Ian had on his green button-up shirt and khakis. Dan had on a purple button-up I haven't seen him wear before. They all looked very nice.
    I'm here likes this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

So is Ian taking Dan to F2? Who is Dan taking if he wins? Hoping for an Ian win, so its easier for Dan to win! Here's hoping the jury votes on game-play! GO DAN!!!! I am soooo excited for the finale tonight, I can't even stand it. I think Memphis will be in the audience as well (speculation via his twitter page). RENEGADES!!!!
    4thatchers and Lolli like this.
    GO DAN!!

Yes! I really miss the real DR's. A lot of them you can tell they were fed a line or something. So lame.
    Sure and its true... it is lame! I suppose its more for the people who only watch the shows. To try and fool us. Keep us guessing.
    But... then we come here for our play-by-play... minute-to-minute updates.... Yeahhhh for the FORT!!!!
    Punkin likes this.

I thought it was interesting that Ian was wearing his glasses for The Talk, since he almost never wore them during the season. It's like the producers wanted him to look like the character they created in the pre-show promos...
    Allie and Sticker like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread