+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    I'm afraid to look at my feeds.

Is it trivia?

Is it really, really done?

Done as in Frank's game kinda done?

I need a hug.

I miss BB already.

Yep, still on trivia I read elsewhere that the feeds would be off at around 10:30 BB time. I went and got some before trivia screencaps of everyone. It's so weird, but I am going to miss Dan and Ian.
    Allie likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Thanks to all the screencappers, recappers, mods, writers, and all the members. I have mostly lurked until this season, and it was a million times more fun posting with everyone. So glad I have somewhere to share my summer obsession with. I will probably go back into lurkdom, except for the occasional Survivor post. So, after tonight and all the interviews...until next year!

I won't let you go back to lurkdom, Lolli... if not ONLY for selfish reasons!!!!! Well.. that is until I noticed your avatar. I had to do a retake... NO KIDDING!! I wasn't sure if I was seeing clearly or NOT clearly for that matter *clears eyes* Because of the avatar... *passes out from the shock* *THUMP* *falls to the floor crying* *bring him back*

I am soooooooooo frustrated that I came out of "lurkdom" actually... for me... this season is a TOTAL LETDOWN! Especially if Dan wins. Though the upside to it... was a very fun season of chatting with ya'll. When I talk to my hubby about the show he doesn't get as involved as you all do. He couldn't care less who wins... who loses... who got evicted... who is a have not... who is fighting with who... who is floating... who is playing... who is in a showmance.... My hubby is just amazed just how much I can and DO talk about the show.... and he really can't believe AFTER I am done talking with him about it... I come on here and do the same. :stress
    Coco46 and Lolli like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Is there going to be after party stuff on the feeds?

Adding my thanks to all of you who write about the feeds! And to all of you with your speculations, info, emotions, and perspectives, whether the same as mine or different---as with everyone this is the ONLY place where I can really indulge my BB obsessions!
    Allie and Sticker like this.

They will be on The Talk in a few minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I won't let you go back to lurkdom, Lolli... if not ONLY for selfish reasons!!!!! Well.. that is until I noticed your avatar. I had to do a retake... NO KIDDING!! I wasn't sure if I was seeing clearly or NOT clearly for that matter *clears eyes* Because of the avatar... *passes out from the shock* *THUMP* *falls to the floor crying* *bring him back*

I am soooooooooo frustrated that I came out of "lurkdom" actually... for me... this season is a TOTAL LETDOWN! Especially if Dan wins. Though the upside to it... was a very fun season of chatting with ya'll. When I talk to my hubby about the show he doesn't get as involved as you all do. He couldn't care less who wins... who loses... who got evicted... who is a have not... who is fighting with who... who is floating... who is playing... who is in a showmance.... My hubby is just amazed just how much I can and DO talk about the show.... and he really can't believe AFTER I am done talking with him about it... I come on here and do the same. :stress
    Aww. I'm here, we may disagree, but I still love ya The Dr. Will avvie may make a comeback after this, but I think I am leaning towards a Memphis one now BB really needs to bring out the eye candy next year.

I'm pretty sure we get to see the backyard interviews after the show and then the after party (tomorrow?).

I turned on The Talk and they are talking to Survivor people now. Julie has her face painted Hope I didn't miss the hamsters.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Darn it, didn't realize that The Talk was on now. Still on Survivors stuff now, did we miss the hamsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Aww. I'm here, we may disagree, but I still love ya The Dr. Will avvie may make a comeback after this, but I think I am leaning towards a Memphis one now BB really needs to bring out the eye candy next year.

I'm pretty sure we get to see the backyard interviews after the show and then the after party (tomorrow?).
    *does her happy dance in hopes of a comeback* and I still love you too... even though we disagree... ONLY where Dan is concerned. BUT, I will agree with you that BB really does need to bring out the eye candy next year! They failed us this year!!! NOT one itty bitty piece.

Now... changing Memphis for Dan... thats a great change!!!

What? You get to see the backyard interviews AND after party? I had no idea!!!! I miss everything! Next season I will have to get the live feeds!!!!!!!
    Punkin and Lolli like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, you all are making me sad!!! We had such a great crew here this year! It truly is like a little BB family that we make. So happy to be able to share our little crazy messed up BB world with all of you

Until next year kiddo's
    Punkin, waywyrd, andee and 13 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I was hoping that we'd get some more feeds after they finish cleaning, but I fear I'm wrong.

I was thinking they didn't show us the HoH lockdown because the HoH probaby no longer exists, and is now a bare room with maybe the couches left for them to sit on.

The Talk is all about Survivor's premiere so far -- if they show the BBers, it will be in the last 10 minutes. Julie and the crew are dressed in Survivor-like costumes and Julie even has war paint on her face. (!)
    Lolli likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread