+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Ian finally in the storage room. Wrapped in his comforter he is probably heading upstairs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Trivia!

They've put us on Trivia. We don't get to see them sleep while on HOH lockdown. Pooey.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really missed coming around here last season so this has been so much fun this Summer. Sucks that today is the last day for 9 months. Although I guess I'll get my life back now, so that's a plus

Just hope tonight ends with a great episode, a good day on the feeds before they sign off, and a happy ending.
    Punkin, MajiH, waywyrd and 9 others like this.

I don't think they always let us see the HOH lockdown... They say the BB theme is played in there while they do it..

I am going to miss this too... It is going to take me awhile to adjust to not constantly checking in here to see what is going on or to discuss what is happening at the moment... I will be lost for awhile and have extra time now that I am sure I will be able to fill but, I enjoy losing countless hours doing this...

That said... That said, thank you to all of you for making watching the show such a joy every year... I love the support to explain something I missed or don't understand and just to have a place to talk BB.... Thanks to all the writers, mods, and members... It makes me love the show even more to come here and have my own form of participation in the show... There are alot of you I have been on here with and talking to for so many years it is like coming back to see old friends again every year... Thank You guys...
    Punkin, MajiH, waywyrd and 10 others like this.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

thanks to everyone this year! I was disappointed to flip it on and see trivia - I want to see them before tonight.

and don't forget to cancel your feeds - I was able to do it online and not call through my real.com account page.

Thanks FoRT friends!
    MajiH, Allie, sonii82 and 2 others like this.

So here we are the best and the worst day of the summer. Best because we finally get to find out who gets to win, the worst because i'll miss you guys until next summer.

Love all you BB fans
    See ya next summer!
    Punkin, MajiH, waywyrd and 16 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I also want to thank all the Cappers, Mods, Writers, and all the members here. It has been a total blast, and it adds a whole new dimension to this game.

As we followed the HGs through their journey, we also took a wild journey with them. We made sure we tracked their every movement, and made sure if they broke any rules, we at least called them out on it. We witnessed some crazy happenings, and they sometimes drove us a little crazy, but we always managed to hit "reset", and come back for more punishment At times, we entered into "the dark side", but we always managed to see the light and come out on the bright side. During the course of the season, we rewarded ourselves with plenty of great food prizes for our efforts. It was especially fun to break out a food prize when an undesired HG had to be on slop.

And that brings us to tonight's Finale Night which brings mixed emotions. Glad that we all made it through, and glad it is finally over, but also sad to be leaving this fine group we have amassed. We can now look forward to the next BB show, when we can meet again and be ready to give the HGs the critisism they desparately need.

It has been so much fun. Thanks Everyone!!!! Drinks on me at the Finale Party tonight!!!

What Sticker said! I'll have a vodka and orange, thanks!

Really, it's been so much fun with everyone, long-time posters, former lurkers and brand new people!
    Here's to the ending most of us want. See you during the show and after.
    Punkin, MajiH, Allie and 6 others like this.

Wow, it's like the last day of summer camp!!! Thanks to all of you faithful (and hysterically funny!)forters who kept us all up to the second informed! Special shout out to JavaJo and JustJuls for making this (extremely introverted) lurker feel so welcomed!! I seriously think that if some of you would try your hands at writing for sitcoms, tv would be alot better!! God knows my poor monitor has had plenty of iced tea sprayed on it this summer!! Will miss you all!! Go Dan!!! Or Ian!!!
    Punkin, MajiH, Texaspet and 11 others like this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

I'm afraid to look at my feeds.

Is it trivia?

Is it really, really done?

Done as in Frank's game kinda done?

I need a hug.

I miss BB already.
    Punkin, waywyrd, andee and 5 others like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread