+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Dani has now buried her head under the blanket as she lies on the couch. All three have their heads buried in their covers. C'mon guys...you can't escape this day much longer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    There is so much backyard cleanup to be done before it can be staged for the interviews tonight. I wonder if they'll put them on and early inside lockdown. I mean...who will pick up all the dirty towels and glasses and...well, you get the picture.
    BB is definately going to have to do both and inside and an outside lockdown... Maybe that is why they are trying to get Dan and Ian up... They want to do that outside lockdown now.... I suspect they are going to bring a cleaning crew in to at least do some of the cleaning and make them do the rest...

As far as the pool I seem to remember in the past they kept it open but put the movie theatre type ropes and poles around it...

Fish. Looks like BB is getting serious and throwing down the hammer. Of course, we don't get to witness it, but I bet the guys will be stumbling around once the fish swim away.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dan is up and walking swiftly. Dani goes inside cutting off the noise.

I also want to thank all the Cappers, Mods, Writers, and all the members here. It has been a total blast, and it adds a whole new dimension to this game.

As we followed the HGs through their journey, we also took a wild journey with them. We made sure we tracked their every movement, and made sure if they broke any rules, we at least called them out on it. We witnessed some crazy happenings, and they sometimes drove us a little crazy, but we always managed to hit "reset", and come back for more punishment At times, we entered into "the dark side", but we always managed to see the light and come out on the bright side. During the course of the season, we rewarded ourselves with plenty of great food prizes for our efforts. It was especially fun to break out a food prize when an undesired HG had to be on slop.

And that brings us to tonight's Finale Night which brings mixed emotions. Glad that we all made it through, and glad it is finally over, but also sad to be leaving this fine group we have amassed. We can now look forward to the next BB show, when we can meet again and be ready to give the HGs the critisism they desparately need.

It has been so much fun. Thanks Everyone!!!! Drinks on me at the Finale Party tonight!!!
    Punkin, waywyrd, mrsean and 17 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Dan is up and Dani went inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Dan is up and walking swiftly. Dani goes inside cutting off the noise.
    I am sure he is walking swiftly... He probably got threatened... Told he better move his behind and get out of that bed...

The last day..... I would have probably been too excited to sleep in...

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Looks like HOH lockdown. Dani was at the HOH door and the went to fish. Dan was up and walking around, then fish again, now all 4 feeds on Ian in bed.

FORT Fogey

HOH lockdown. I guess they are going to clean BY and house in one swoop.

Dani grabs an oversize pillow out of the bathroom area and crosses paths with Dan. They don't speak and he commences to brush his teeth.

I haven't seen the door, but with Dani moving inside, a lockdown may be underway.

Fish once more...maybe this...ah... an HOH lockdown. Dan carries all his bedding upstairs. Ian remains bundled up in his bed.

+ Reply to Thread