+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

well, it seems I'm in the minority, but I'm not looking forward to the finale at all!

I never like the "Jury episodes" of BB and Survivor. Usually too much hatred, bitterness, and hypocrisy. So I'll probably not watch live tonight, but just check in to see who won, and then watch the episode in my DVR tomorrow night so I can fast forward through Frank's parts

But I would also like to chime in and say thanks to everyone for all your posts this season. From my recollection, this is the most varied group we've had post, as well as the most number of people helping post "play by play" updates throughout the day and late night. I think it's great that so many lurkers came out of hiding this year and started posting and contributing to the discussion. And special thanks to Lolli for joining our small screencapper gang! We can always DEFINITELY use more cappers!!

Last thanks to everyone for your "likes" and comments on the live feed recap articles. Those are very time consuming to write, and sometimes it's a struggle, but it makes it worthwhile knowing that you guys enjoy them. I think I can speak for all of the staff members who write them!
    Punkin, bearwme1, shyra and 9 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

While I hate to see the summer come to an end, I'm happy it is over. Hopefully Boogie, Frank and Danielle will all go back to their lives and leave the rest of the country/world alone by not appearing on any more shows! Please BB, next season make it strangers who have never met, do not have any famous relatives, no more alumni and no wanna be actors/actresses! Just regular ole people who want to win 500,000 and spend the summer locked in a house with people they may or may not like!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I just love the FORT! and you screen cappers, and writers, and moderators are what make the Fort so special. I've been a member since 2003 and I honestly really look forward to summers with you during Big Brother. As a principal my schedule is extremely hectic during the school year so I rarely manage to get on much then, but every summer, I feel pumped when I know Big Brother is coming and I will be hanging out with my FORT friends. Thanks for all you hard work, patience and great sense of humor! I say it every year and it is absolutely true. . . You all are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    well, it seems I'm in the minority, but I'm not looking forward to the finale at all!

I never like the "Jury episodes" of BB and Survivor. Usually too much hatred, bitterness, and hypocrisy. So I'll probably not watch live tonight, but just check in to see who won, and then watch the episode in my DVR tomorrow night so I can fast forward through Frank's parts

But I would also like to chime in and say thanks to everyone for all your posts this season. From my recollection, this is the most varied group we've had post, as well as the most number of people helping post "play by play" updates throughout the day and late night. I think it's great that so many lurkers came out of hiding this year and started posting and contributing to the discussion. And special thanks to Lolli for joining our small screencapper gang! We can always DEFINITELY use more cappers!!

Last thanks to everyone for your "likes" and comments on the live feed recap articles. Those are very time consuming to write, and sometimes it's a struggle, but it makes it worthwhile knowing that you guys enjoy them. I think I can speak for all of the staff members who write them!
    Punkin, Texaspet, Allie and 1 others like this.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

I can't stand it! 24 more minutes on the east coast! ahhhh! GO DAN!!!
    Shoepie and birdnighter like this.
    GO DAN!!

FORT Fogey

19 minutes! AGGGGG!

Just wanted to do a quick jump in and say a big thanks to everyone on the boards this season. It was my first time having feeds & I had a lot of fun trying to cover conversations and staying up til the wee hours of the morning with you all, until the school year started. Now I fully understanding when you complain about people whispering or eat crunchy things near the microphone & the excitement when the feeds come back & the person you wanted has won the veto. Next year I hope to have feeds the whole time and join in. Now back to work I go.
    Punkin, Allie and Lolli like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Gah. You guys this year made me WANT the feeds! I haven't even really wanted to watch the show after ED. (I gave in when Rachel and Jordan teamed up to at least watch it).
    Lolli likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Fear and trepidation is all I feel for tonight's finale. My fear is that Dan will throw the 3rd round to Ian, only to be "got" in the end when Ian choses Dani. My trepidation is with the jury voting on emotions rather than gameplay.
    Someone hold me please!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    While I hate to see the summer come to an end, I'm happy it is over. Hopefully Boogie, Frank and Danielle will all go back to their lives and leave the rest of the country/world alone by not appearing on any more shows! Please BB, next season make it strangers who have never met, do not have any famous relatives, no more alumni and no wanna be actors/actresses! Just regular ole people who want to win 500,000 and spend the summer locked in a house with people they may or may not like!
    Who was Frank's famous relative...I think it was him who had one, but I never heard who it was. Thanks in advance
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Who was Frank's famous relative...I think it was him who had one, but I never heard who it was. Thanks in advance
    Karey
    wrestler Sid Vicious.

+ Reply to Thread