+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Never knew that about Frank either...would not have pegged him as having any serious religious leanings...you never know.

I was impressed Jenn was really getting into the discussion articulately on Brit's side in that clip.

Go Ian!!!

If, when you vote, they don't warn you that the F2 can't get AC that seems just wrong to me.
    yeah. Frank was so vile in his talking behind backs I am surprised that he is religious. I loved Jenn's talk and I really have come to like her.
    Punkin, bearwme1 and 4thatchers like this.

I have a weird confession. I have had the feeds all summer - I couldn't watch much of the time because of my job, but even when I could watch, I preferred to spend my time reading all of your comments! I think it has been a pretty good season and can't wait to find out what happens tonight. I am going to miss you all as this group of FORT participants was friendly and funny even while disagreeing from time to time. I hope Dan wins but am okay with Ian winning too. Dani far surpassed my expectations, but she annoys me a bit.

Thanks again for your diligence and humor!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I got the feeds late in the season so I did not see that. Okay, thanks. I think Joe was just belly bucking with Frank in that preview. Joe really likes being one of the guys.

I am operating under no illusion that Frank would ever vote for Dan. No way. Neither will Ashley because I assume they are sleeping together and she is just, well.....hummmmmmmm.....not sure.

I will say this again. If anyone has not seen Ashley's exit interview with Jeff please do so now. It is on youtube. I would post the link if allowed. She is an SNL skit. You will be entertained and thank me profusely for this reccomdation. I promise.
    You can post YouTube links. The only links we don't like are ones to other reality show forums (the competition).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I have a weird confession. I have had the feeds all summer - I couldn't watch much of the time because of my job, but even when I could watch, I preferred to spend my time reading all of your comments! I think it has been a pretty good season and can't wait to find out what happens tonight. I am going to miss you all as this group of FORT participants was friendly and funny even while disagreeing from time to time. I hope Dan wins but am okay with Ian winning too. Dani far surpassed my expectations, but she annoys me a bit.

Thanks again for your diligence and humor!
    I sooooooooooooooooo agree with you. Dani is a young girl who will benefit from some maturing and this show may give her the wake up call needed.

I will miss this forum but hope to see all of you in the Survivor threads. I have had one of the most memorable message board experiences with this show. None before it has generated such compassion among us. I love you all and will see you on another show.

I will not try to post on the live show thead because it will be impossible! I will explode on my own and check in tomorrow. You may crash this site!!!! I so wish this were different but it is not. We will be fighting for a slot to exclaim and there will be no time to respond to anyone!
    andee and Allie like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

OMG!!! I tried! I really tried to watch all of the Jeff/Ashely interview, but I just couldn't. She could not finish a sentence to save her life. It's like parts of her brain are disconnected. Oh! It was difficult. Jeff was funny! But I couldn't finish that interview.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    You can post YouTube links. The only links we don't like are ones to other reality show forums (the competition).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Thanks, didnt know that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    OMG!!! I tried! I really tried to watch all of the Jeff/Ashely interview, but I just couldn't. She could not finish a sentence to save her life. It's like parts of her brain are disconnected. Oh! It was difficult. Jeff was funny! But I couldn't finish that interview.
    The end was the best part! She thought she could win. No sh*t.

Dan for the win!
    andee, Shoepie, Debbie8863 and 1 others like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The end was the best part! She thought she could win. No sh*t.
    Really, thanks for telling me! I just don't think I could watch it without a bowl of martini's
    MFWalkoff likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Really, thanks for telling me! I just don't think I could watch it without a bowl of martini's
    Snag a bowl and go back!

+ Reply to Thread