+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 204
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

  1. #141
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,726

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    So we are back to Dan swearing on the bible as if it was just another book.
    I'm not sure anyone is saying it's just another book.
    With all due respect, can we just agree to disagree on this one?

    On this issue, most of us here have avoided discussing it completely, I think because of the strong personal beliefs and feelings involved. Bottom line, some feel Dan's actions disqualify him from the win or from being a good person. Others think not.
    Punkin, MajiH, Shoepie and 5 others like this.

  2. #142
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    well, what I saw was Dan swearing on the bible that everything he was going to tell him was true - and it was.

    Then Frank came up with the working together. He did not swear on the bible about that. just about what he was telling him.

    I am not sure what the statute of limitations is on bible swearing, But I do think it holds for what you say you are doing it for, not for everythign that happens after.
    Yes. Most of us saw that. Moving on. How about that finale tonight!
    Punkin, bearwme1 and 4thatchers like this.

  3. #143
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,352

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I'm not sure anyone is saying it's just another book.
    With all due respect, can we just agree to disagree on this one?

    On this issue, most of us here have avoided discussing it completely, I think because of the strong personal beliefs and feelings
    involved.
    I was talking about the clip that someone had a link to the jury and the bible. It is what they were arguing about.Did you see it?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #144
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,352

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes. Most of us saw that. Moving on. How about that finale tonight!
    sure

    See ya later have fun!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #145
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    With no feeds, all I have time to do is stew and mull.

    I am so, so, so set on an Ian/Dan F2.

    Then it hit me.

    Dan was pimping Ian for AC on the feeds and he knows Ian cannot win AC and be in the F2. (Dan even confirmed to Dani, I think it was, last night that AC cannot be in the F2, as well.)

    OMG.

    What if he wins *and* takes Dani??

    I don't want that anymore.

    I don't want her anywhere near the money.

  6. #146
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,726

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was talking about the clip that someone had a link to the jury and the bible. It is what they were arguing about.Did you see it?
    Right, that's what I was posting about in the first place (see above). Sorry if I missed that particular quote.
    I was focusing on the whole discussion in the clip and others that people on and off the show have had about the issue.

    Here's to the finale!
    Last edited by andee; 09-19-2012 at 06:26 PM.

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    With no feeds, all I have time to do is stew and mull.

    I am so, so, so set on an Ian/Dan F2.

    Then it hit me.

    Dan was pimping Ian for AC on the feeds and he knows Ian cannot win AC and be in the F2. (Dan even confirmed to Dani, I think it was, last night that AC cannot be in the F2, as well.)

    OMG.

    What if he wins *and* takes Dani??

    I don't want that anymore.

    I don't want her anywhere near the money.
    This is what is so cool about tonight. We don't know. If Ian wins, we may never know who Dan would have chosen.
    kelly54 likes this.

  8. #148
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,180

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder if Dan and Ian got a haircut today. Did anyone notice the brand of foundatioin Dani uses? An older friend of mine has sun damage on her face and buys stuff she has to take off with a solution because it isn't water soluable. I told her about Dani. It was a long conversation that I really didnt want to have. Hard to explain BB when someone who knows nothing becomes interested.
    She wears MAC...you can get it at the MAC counter in Macy's and other department stores.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She wears MAC...you can get it at the MAC counter in Macy's and other department stores.
    It must be a special full coverage from MAC. I have used their foundation and it did not obliterate stuff like that. Thanks.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,161

    Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

    I swear by Bare Minerals!
    buglover likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.