+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

I'm still BITTER about the 7 hours of trivia! Had fun reading every post....

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Previews often mislead. No, they always mislead. Though it doesn't sound good for Dan I think he may be okay with only Frank and Ashley voting against him. I think Brit will talk sense into Joe. He was just wanting to be one of the guys with Frank in the all woman jury house. Well, there is Shane.
    True, they always mislead. They edited the BB10 deliberations to make it seem like April, Ollie and Jerry were still firmly against Dan winning, Then Dan won 7-0.
    Shoepie, kelly54 and Sticker like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That video MFW linked is short, but brutal. It looks like Frank and Joe will not get off the bible swear. IF Dan makes F2, those two are going to be a very hard sell.

I wish to add my thanks to all who have participated this year and made it an engrossing experience. My withdrawal from feeds starts today and I'm already twitching.

Because I don't want to know what happens, I'll be staying off the forum until after the show ends on the west coast. What fries me is that I won't be able to watch the live interviews as they happen if I want to keep my non spoiled status, so I'll have to hope SuperPass has that show on a rerun.

Thanks for a great summer and hope to see you all in the Survivor and TAR threads!
    I will not be able to wait for the show to air on the west coast, so I'll be hanging on here hoping everyone will post minute by minute updates. For some reason, I haven't even been able to get the east coast feed sites to work for the last couple of shows.

I think Dan will take Dani if he wins, as it cements his reputation as a great coach. Therefore, I hope Ian wins part two and takes Dan, because I do not want Dani in the final.
    Punkin, kelly54 and Sticker like this.

Drat! Two Dr. appts today and came home to Trivia. This was my first year with feeds and I'll admit I watched them very few times. I mainly came heredaily like I do every year. All of you posters really make the season for me and I'll miss it. :>(

I am embarassed to admit I issued over 2,500 "likes" in these few months. Must have been annoying for many of you, and you know who you are. Well, actually just about everybody. Next year I hope the Mods will give us a "ROFL" button. I'd have used that one a lot!
    waywyrd, andee, catsrule and 11 others like this.

Thanks for all the wonderful feed info this season. ON pins and needles finding out who will be the final two. Go Ian (and Dan).
    sonii82 and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Why thank you for your kind words. People always tell me I have a terrific personality... and my english teacher always commented on my good writing skills. It was my art teacher though that said I was creative. And I find empathy and tolerance comes easy for me... because EVERYBODY agrees with me. Now.. the classy part... I have to thank my parents for sending me to charm school. *fluffs hair* *struts herself around*

What? *looks around* Ohhhhhh.... *clears throat* you weren't talking about me.... OOPS.. my mistake....

*giggles*

Seriously... I would agree with you... This IS one classy forum. I've visited others... and they just don't compare!
    And the award for most humble FORTer goes to....
    Punkin, Allie, kelly54 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Gotcha. I followed the trail to the source at the MSN TV site:

Videos on MSN TV

It's really short, mostly Brit and Frank going at it. Joe gets a few words in...
    Brit can sway them I think.
    I knew that whole swearing on the bible( and wife and ring and grandfather ) could bite Dan in the @ss.But if he's in the F2 against Danielle, it wont matter imho
    Sticker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This is the best site...I always come here for Big Brother. I just enjoy all the people on here. I appreciate the screencaps...I appreciate getting the chance to know what is happening on the feeds when I am at work. Just a great group!!! Thank you all so much for helping enhance my summer and sharing along with me the obsession of Big Brother!!!!
    Punkin, andee, JustJuls and 1 others like this.

On the jury preview clip:
    I wonder if it would make any difference to Frank and others who are anti-Dan if they saw
    Chelsea's interview on TV in Detroit. She said Dan asked her, "Is there anything I would do
    on BB that would offend you?" She told him "No". She trusts him, and knows it's a game.

Also, they seem to forget how they all (except Joe) blindsided Janelle, Bible or no Bible.

The irony is that if Ian had gone to the jury earlier on, he would be fighting for Dan to win,
    against anyone, anyone except himself of course.
    Last edited by andee; 09-19-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    sonii82 and 4thatchers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I wonder if it would make any difference to Frank and others who are anti-Dan if they saw
    Chelsea's interview on TV in Detroit. She said Dan asked her, "Is there anything I would do
    on BB that would offend you?" She told him "No". She trusts him, and knows it's a game.

Also, they seem to forget how they all blindsided Janelle, Bible or no Bible.
    Jenn brought that up in the preview commercial for tonight...I just don't think they can see their own flaws. They are all hurt and it is Dan they lash out at...because he got them. To each his own...if that makes them feel better so be it!! I just want Dan to make it to final 2.
    kelly54 and 4thatchers like this.

+ Reply to Thread