+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this, but CBS has a short promo up of the jury deliberating. At least from that it's two people really defending Dan, and two people ripping him down.
    Do you have a link, or the video's name? I went to CBS.com and couldn't find the clip...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Do you have a link, or the video's name? I went to CBS.com and couldn't find the clip...
    It's on that, you know....other site
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Agreed! NO DOUBT... the people at the FORT can give any super fan/houseguest a run for the money! And the people at the FORT are always entertaining!

*looks around for the mods* I had to say that... I tend to go off topic... and don't want to get banned...
    We can go a little off topic on the last day of BB. No banned camp for that.

In the nine years I've been on this forum, this summer has been one of the best as far as BB posters. You guys have been awesome all around: great screencaps, updates, thoughtful discussions, and snarky, hilarious posts. I hope everyone will stick around for other shows (or come back for BB next summer!).
    Punkin, MajiH, mrsean and 20 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    It's on that, you know....other site
    Gotcha. I followed the trail to the source at the MSN TV site:

Videos on MSN TV

It's really short, mostly Brit and Frank going at it. Joe gets a few words in...
    Punkin and Allie like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I have to work during the finale....and not only work ....but train someone. So I will barely be able to read along the forum while its all going down Talk about LAME!
    What, doesn't your workplace know the BB finale is a national holiday for you??
    We'll be here for you, Juls, whenever you can get in to read!
    MajiH, petertracy, sonii82 and 3 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

I'm back for the final. Still hoping for a mega meltdown from Dani. Hope Dan takes Ian or vice versa.

Props to all the FORT'ers. I was treated very well considering I'm not a Dan fan. Go Ian.

I assume that the US will not have access to BB Canada in January. So I will hopefully see some of our Cdn posters in the New Year.

Remember feeders, cancel your feeds fairly soon. I forgot last year and was charged a couple of months.
    Punkin, MajiH, kelly54 and 2 others like this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    We can go a little off topic on the last day of BB. No banned camp for that.
    Oh, thank goodness. I've been sitting on my fingers all day for fear I would post something off topic and be rewarded with a FORT version of, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION!"

I'm glad I came out of lurkmode. It's been years and years and years for me, but this was just one of the best seasons ever and I needed someone to share it with -- other than my two girls at home, that is.

Thanks everyone for making a old timer feel so welcome again!

That video MFW linked is short, but brutal. It looks like Frank and Joe will not get off the bible swear. IF Dan makes F2, those two are going to be a very hard sell.

I wish to add my thanks to all who have participated this year and made it an engrossing experience. My withdrawal from feeds starts today and I'm already twitching.

Because I don't want to know what happens, I'll be staying off the forum until after the show ends on the west coast. What fries me is that I won't be able to watch the live interviews as they happen if I want to keep my non spoiled status, so I'll have to hope SuperPass has that show on a rerun.

Thanks for a great summer and hope to see you all in the Survivor and TAR threads!
    Punkin, MajiH, andee and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank you again each and everyone of you, every post and opinion, every laugh, every snark and sarcasim made this the best season of BB. The TV show it's self would be flat and dull without each of you here on FORT. This really is the best site and forum and I would be lost with out this site and all the FORTers. I love all the different points of view expressed here, all the posts obout the goings on we'd never know about without the dedicated souls who sat through endless hours when nothing interesting was going on just so we didn't miss the jewels of fun. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU a thousand times over. Will miss you all.
    Punkin, andee, Texaspet and 4 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Gotcha. I followed the trail to the source at the MSN TV site:

Videos on MSN TV

It's really short, mostly Brit and Frank going at it. Joe gets a few words in...
    Previews often mislead. No, they always mislead. Though it doesn't sound good for Dan I think he may be okay with only Frank and Ashley voting against him. I think Brit will talk sense into Joe. He was just wanting to be one of the guys with Frank in the all woman jury house. Well, there is Shane.
    kelly54 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread