+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/19 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion - The Last Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ian was pretty upset last evening when he realized he would be missing the first show of Survivor. Apparently, he bases whether or not he'll watch the season on that show. Once out, hopefully he realizes his family taped it for him...I guess they would do so, anyway.
    I am sure they set it up to record. They must have every BB show on their DVR, too.

Is it sad I still have the feeds up, hoping there will be a slip and we get a flash of them in HoH?
    MFWalkoff and 4thatchers like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Survivor premiere is on at 8 PM and BB is on at 9:30 PM.
    BB is on at 7.30 pm here and Survivor is on at 9.00pm

Now I just have to factor in the X factor
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    I’d like to sneak a little thank you in here, too. (Couldn't find an appreciation thread)

As a basic outsider looking/reading in,I'd like to comment that this forum has a terrific ‘group personality’. And that’s due to ALL of you posters, not just those terrific scheduled updaters.

Good writing. (spelling never did count).
    Good creative opinions.
    Good empathy and tolerance.

Yup, this is one classy forum.
    Thank you. thank you, and thank you

Why thank you for your kind words. People always tell me I have a terrific personality... and my english teacher always commented on my good writing skills. It was my art teacher though that said I was creative. And I find empathy and tolerance comes easy for me... because EVERYBODY agrees with me. Now.. the classy part... I have to thank my parents for sending me to charm school. *fluffs hair* *struts herself around*

What? *looks around* Ohhhhhh.... *clears throat* you weren't talking about me.... OOPS.. my mistake....

*giggles*

Seriously... I would agree with you... This IS one classy forum. I've visited others... and they just don't compare!
    Punkin, MajiH, Wendykitty and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Why thank you for your kind words. People always tell me I have a terrific personality... and my english teacher always commented on my good writing skills. It was my art teacher though that said I was creative. And I find empathy and tolerance comes easy for me... because EVERYBODY agrees with me. Now.. the classy part... I have to thank my parents for sending me to charm school. *fluffs hair* *struts herself around*

What? *looks around* Ohhhhhh.... *clears throat* you weren't talking about me.... OOPS.. my mistake....

*giggles*

Seriously... I would agree with you... This IS one classy forum. I've visited others... and they just don't compare!

A perfect example of just how fun its been this year. Everybody has done a great job of adding their own input + their own sense of humor that it makes for a really fun group. I had to do many a double-take this year because sometimes I took things seriously when it was really just a different sense of humor. We have a really fun + witty crowd here at the Fort. And we are blessed to have some very knowledgeable BB Pro's. Some of the people here could give Ian a run for his money on some of the Question contests....
    Punkin, MajiH, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    A perfect example of just how fun its been this year. Everybody has done a great job of adding their own input + their own sense of humor that it makes for a really fun group. I had to do many a double-take this year because sometimes I took things seriously when it was really just a different sense of humor. We have a really fun + witty crowd here at the Fort. And we are blessed to have some very knowledgeable BB Pro's. Some of the people here could give Ian a run for his money on some of the Question contests....

I am mostly sarcastic with a wee bit of serious... except when speaking of Dr. Will.. then its all

Agreed! NO DOUBT... the people at the FORT can give any super fan/houseguest a run for the money! And the people at the FORT are always entertaining!

*looks around for the mods* I had to say that... I tend to go off topic... and don't want to get banned...
    Punkin, MajiH, Allie and 1 others like this.

Thanks to all the posters and feed watchers here. You made this season extra super this year. I am hoping it is Dan and Ian at the end and then Brit for fan favorite. Three favs of mine. I can't believe how excited I was first show and I saw Dan. Had no idea he would become the mister but what a ride. So glad Boogie was out early! Thanks and will return again I am sure!
    Punkin and Allie like this.

I'm not sure where to post this, but CBS has a short promo up of the jury deliberating. At least from that it's two people really defending Dan, and two people ripping him down.
    Allie likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this, but CBS has a short promo up of the jury deliberating. At least from that it's two people really defending Dan, and two people ripping him down.
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Dan is definitely going to have a rough go at his if he is against Ian. If he's up against Danielle.....as Natalie from BB9 use to say D.U.N. DUN!
    waywyrd likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I am mostly sarcastic with a wee bit of serious... except when speaking of Dr. Will.. then its all

Agreed! NO DOUBT... the people at the FORT can give any super fan/houseguest a run for the money! And the people at the FORT are always entertaining!

*looks around for the mods* I had to say that... I tend to go off topic... and don't want to get banned...
    I had to go back and read, I thought the poster WAS talking ( or posting ) to you. LOL As for Will here as well
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread