View Poll Results: America's Favorite Houseguest - who are you voting for?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ashley

0 0%
  • Britney

26 12.44%
  • Dan

48 22.97%
  • Danielle

2 0.96%
  • Frank

14 6.70%
  • Ian

78 37.32%
  • Janelle

16 7.66%
  • Jenn

1 0.48%
  • Jodi

1 0.48%
  • Joe

1 0.48%
  • JoJo

0 0%
  • Kara

0 0%
  • Mike Boogie

1 0.48%
  • Shane

5 2.39%
  • Wil

16 7.66%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: America's Favorite BB14: Who are you voting for?

Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I have no idea if this is true, but there's been a lot of speculation that Frank was being set up as a reality show hero before the season started... something related to his dad, a well known wrestler, a family reality show for CBS in the future, other connections to Alison G., etc. Back when Frank was saved during the reset this speculation was rampant on this site in the feeds.
    I personally feel thats BS!!! Not what you just stated... but the therory of it. It often happens when people don't like a certain character they feel anything positive has to be fixed... or rigged. Though... when a "liked" character gets positive attention its NOT fixed and/or rigged.
    I liked Frank... maybe I didn't like all the things he said... or his partner Boogie... but I know I am NOT alone in liking him.

I wonder IF Jenn or Ashley won AC... would the same accusations be made? Would one believe it was fixed and/or rigged?
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I personally feel thats BS!!! Not what you just stated... but the therory of it. It often happens when people don't like a certain character they feel anything positive has to be fixed... or rigged. Though... when a "liked" character gets positive attention its NOT fixed and/or rigged.
    I liked Frank... maybe I didn't like all the things he said... or his partner Boogie... but I know I am NOT alone in liking him.

I wonder IF Jenn or Ashley won AC... would the same accusations be made? Would one believe it was fixed and/or rigged?
    I think so - pretty much anyone save Dan or Ian would be seen in this light.

But - I can say that there is foundation for the Frank being primped for something: When they did the reset where the coaches could play, they negated the nominations for eviction. This necessitated a second double elimination. It would've been better to have it like Pandora's box - as in if the coaches enter there's an elimination and if they don't there's no elimination.

Given that they did it where all in and no eliminations then a double - double eviction and most of us knowing Frank would've been gone (and warranted that week), one can speculate that there was some rigging going on in the show. Too bad it doesn't fall under FCC guidelines, because this nonsense would stop.

I liked Frank OK, but when he says the things about Dan's play yet his behavior toward Dan was atrocious - no, I don't think he deserved the booby prize of America's Choice.

I hope Frank does come back for all-stars. Hopefully without Boogie. He loves the game and wins challenges. I CANNOT stand players who join BB just for a summer vacation.
    I agree here ONLY so he can either put up or shut up on his opinions about some things.

Last night at the After Party, Frank won the award for the one who would milk Big Brother after the show. He showed up at the party wearing his Team Frank t-shirt and made sure the interviewer knew that they were for sale on his website. He also pointed out a buddy wearing a different color so buyers would know they weren't all that egg yolk yellow. Frank is into self promotion and is using the show as a platform. I mean more power to him post show, but you could see that using streak while he was on the show as well. He wore the same t-shirt on Finale night when he sat in the jury box.

When reminded that he won fan favorite, he was like, oh, yeah...thanks. I thought him rather dismissive toward the fans as he went right back into salesman mode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree here ONLY so he can either put up or shut up on his opinions about some things.
    I'd like to see that as well. AND while we're at it... I'd like to see the same of Dan. I'd like to see him play against players with the same kind of game play.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Last night at the After Party, Frank won the award for the one who would milk Big Brother after the show. He showed up at the party wearing his Team Frank t-shirt and made sure the interviewer knew that they were for sale on his website. He also pointed out a buddy wearing a different color so buyers would know they weren't all that egg yolk yellow. Frank is into self promotion and is using the show as a platform. I mean more power to him post show, but you could see that using streak while he was on the show as well. He wore the same t-shirt on Finale night when he sat in the jury box.

When reminded that he won fan favorite, he was like, oh, yeah...thanks. I thought him rather dismissive toward the fans as he went right back into salesman mode.

No different than Dan mentioning his website... all season long.... and his 3 books. While they might seem quite different... in certain ways... they seem the same.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

No different than Dan mentioning his website... all season long.... and his 3 books. While they might seem quite different... in certain ways... they seem the same.
    I agree and I watched the after party as well. I saw Frank interviewed different times by different people and he seemed elated that he won AC and thanked his fans many times. In two earlier interviews where I saw his shirts mentioned which were a complete surprise to him as they were done by his friends back home. I can't remember which person was interviewing him at the time, but that person brought up the shirt and then Frank started talking about how great it was of his friends back home to do that and they came in colors. He didn't know the website name where they could be bought and had to ask his friend. Another time when Spicy was interviewing him and she mentioned the shirts again neither one of them could remember the name of the website and Spicy finally came up with it. I did not find Frank as being self-promoting in the least and just so happy that his friends back home had done this for him. Now with Dan who arrived late as he was having dinner with his wife and Memphis he gave an interview at the close of the after party and just as you said they talked yet again about his many books and the guy doing the interviewing mentioned that he had read it and it was quite short and asked if Dan would be writing more which Dan indicated may be in the works. He also said he would offer counseling to these new people to help them adapt into the real world again. Memphis joined in the interview and the Renegades were brought up which was originally Dan and Memphis. If people remember Ian wanted to be part of the Renegades and Dan made him an honorary member which Dan said was not really the case and would not happen. Looks like Dan was still doing some lying. I am sure Ian will be disappointed by that. On Finale night the first thing Memphis said was no way was Ian going to be part of that alliance. Dan said the only way he would go back again is if he and Memphis went back together. Just a little earlier in the evening when Dan arrived they were interviewing Brendon and Rachel who I am sure all of you know got married. What I did not know was apparently the wedding was paid for by some network which will air December 15th (sorry don't know the network), but also will be in a magazine in October. Rachel kept plugging the two things and would give no details except that she arrives in a helicoptor. Dan at that point said he would like to do BB again and have himself, Memphis and Brendon and Rachel in an alliance together. Rachel was all for it, but Brendon said every time he did one of these shows his degree is set back a year.

My point is that all these people connected with any of these reality shows do plenty of self-promoting and I find it wrong to just put the blame on Frank. All of us have different favorites. It would be very boring if we all liked the same people. I just feel that people put down Frank too easily. Funny thing is I know there are a lot of Janelle supporters on here and she was rooting for Frank until he was eliminated. She said he reminded her the most of herself and how she likes to play the game. I saw Frank and Wil having a great time together and giving each other a big hug. If these HG's have gotten past everything I think the fans need to as well. Anyway, JMO
    Fanny Mare and I'm here like this.

Interesting, Thank you Jacee for that informative post

I cant wait to see the wedding( not!)
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, Jacee... thanks for the information. If more people liked Frank... they might have mentioned it.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Yes, Jacee... thanks for the information. If more people liked Frank... they might have mentioned it.
    I agree again. Speaking for myself I would have mentioned it a lot more, but had an accident just before the airing of the show and was in the hospital and then a nursing home. I could not even get on a computer until well into the show and I had always been part of another site before joining this one so the posting that I was finally able to do was always in support of Frank. Even there my posts had to be limited because of my physical limitations. On that particular site there were a lot more people who did appreciate Frank. I am not saying he was perfect, but I didn't find anyone perfect. I think Frank being tied to Boogie did not help either. Yet, Boogie was his coach and I am sure that Frank or for that matter many of them would have preferred to being on in a season where they were all brand new players. If I had been able I would have spoken up a lot more in defense of Frank. Guess I am trying to make up for that just a little now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast