View Poll Results: America's Favorite Houseguest - who are you voting for?

Voters
209. This poll is closed
  • Ashley

    0 0%
  • Britney

    26 12.44%
  • Dan

    48 22.97%
  • Danielle

    2 0.96%
  • Frank

    14 6.70%
  • Ian

    78 37.32%
  • Janelle

    16 7.66%
  • Jenn

    1 0.48%
  • Jodi

    1 0.48%
  • Joe

    1 0.48%
  • JoJo

    0 0%
  • Kara

    0 0%
  • Mike Boogie

    1 0.48%
  • Shane

    5 2.39%
  • Wil

    16 7.66%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: America's Favorite BB14: Who are you voting for?

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yep. There ain't no way in hell that Frank won that by CBS counting votes. No way.

    What? I voted for Frank.... *wiggles finger tips* My fingers are exhausted... bloody and bruised from alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my votes. Definitely not rigged.

    Actually, I only voted for him here... so my vote didn't actually count for much. But I fail to see WHY so many people think its rigged? What would CBS get out of it... and WHY would they care who won... if its based on AC? I'm just NOT seeing it. Is it just because people here didn't like Frank? I'm puzzled!!!!!!!!!

    *ponders*

    I know I'm blonde... but this puzzle I just can't figure out...
    Jaceegirl likes this.

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey lilcountriegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    3,080

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Jeff won last year
    Britney on BB12
    Jeff again BB11
    Keesha on BB10
    James on BB9
    I don't think there was one on BB8? Remind me someone
    And Janelle BB7 ....which is when it started.

    None of them were in the Final 2.
    thanks, Juls. That would have driven me nuts. You found it much quicker than I could have. I just finished up reading the other thread and saw that you had posted leading up to finale this rule. I cant believe I missed it. Not that my measely votes would have made a difference, but its frustrating for me. Frank winning AC strictly by default because the winning votes were F2 almost assures that he will be back for All Stars. Maybe he wont be so vile without Boogie, but his hatred of Dan because he got duped doesnt leave me optimistic that Frank minus Boogie is any different than the Frank we watched this season.
    JustJuls likes this.

  3. #53
    Team DAN schmoo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    3,281

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?


    Hair Apparent ...nuff said?
    waywyrd, Dogg and 4thatchers like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    thanks, Juls. That would have driven me nuts. You found it much quicker than I could have. I just finished up reading the other thread and saw that you had posted leading up to finale this rule. I cant believe I missed it. Not that my measely votes would have made a difference, but its frustrating for me. Frank winning AC strictly by default because the winning votes were F2 almost assures that he will be back for All Stars. Maybe he wont be so vile without Boogie, but his hatred of Dan because he got duped doesnt leave me optimistic that Frank minus Boogie is any different than the Frank we watched this season.
    I hope Frank does come back for all-stars. Hopefully without Boogie. He loves the game and wins challenges. I CANNOT stand players who join BB just for a summer vacation.
    jadewarlock and Jaceegirl like this.

  5. #55
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    429

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Frank winning is hard for me to believe because I didn't see any evidence of a large fan-base anywhere (real life, this and other sites, twitter, etc.). Not denying that Frank had fans, I just didn't see a bunch of rabid fans like other HGs had. In other years the winner was pretty obvious and I don't think anyone was shocked to see Janelle, Britney, Jeff or the others win. Even their haters could see the overwhelming support they had. They might not have been happy with the winner but they weren't shocked. This year is very different. I don't honestly think Frank was even 3rd in the votes.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

  6. #56
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,528

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    I hope there ISN'T another All-Stars. I feel like we just had two in a row.....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    What? I voted for Frank.... *wiggles finger tips* My fingers are exhausted... bloody and bruised from alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my votes. Definitely not rigged.

    Actually, I only voted for him here... so my vote didn't actually count for much. But I fail to see WHY so many people think its rigged? What would CBS get out of it... and WHY would they care who won... if its based on AC? I'm just NOT seeing it. Is it just because people here didn't like Frank? I'm puzzled!!!!!!!!!

    *ponders*


    I know I'm blonde... but this puzzle I just can't figure out...
    I really did vote for Frank - both here and at CBS. I saw on almost all other sites that Frank was third ranked which means all the votes casted for Ian and Dan were tossed and I really believe there was no rigging. I think JustJuls was the one who brought it to people's attention about BB rules of not being eligible if players are in the F2.
    JustJuls likes this.

  8. #58
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,776

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I really did vote for Frank - both here and at CBS. I saw on almost all other sites that Frank was third ranked which means all the votes casted for Ian and Dan were tossed and I really believe there was no rigging. I think JustJuls was the one who brought it to people's attention about BB rules of not being eligible if players are in the F2.
    I didn't see that and voted for Ian.,But I dont mind if Frank won.I dont know who else( other than Ian or Dan) could have won it.I know other posters( not on here) that really liked Frank , and they had the feeds
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,638

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    I couldn't stand Frank or his attitude. No way would I consider him my "favorite".
    But I have to admit he was good TV. Sometimes the most dislikeable contestants keep things interesting.
    Boogie was an exception. I felt they rid the house of a cockroach when they evicted him. It made the show much more watchable & interesting with him gone.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  10. #60
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,535

    Re: America's Favorite: Who are you voting for?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    What? I voted for Frank.... *wiggles finger tips* My fingers are exhausted... bloody and bruised from alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my votes. Definitely not rigged.

    Actually, I only voted for him here... so my vote didn't actually count for much. But I fail to see WHY so many people think its rigged? What would CBS get out of it... and WHY would they care who won... if its based on AC? I'm just NOT seeing it. Is it just because people here didn't like Frank? I'm puzzled!!!!!!!!!

    *ponders*

    I know I'm blonde... but this puzzle I just can't figure out...
    I have no idea if this is true, but there's been a lot of speculation that Frank was being set up as a reality show hero before the season started... something related to his dad, a well known wrestler, a family reality show for CBS in the future, other connections to Alison G., etc. Back when Frank was saved during the reset this speculation was rampant on this site in the feeds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.