+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

OK... I have to rant.... I cannot hold back any longer...

I have to admit... while I am sad to see the BB14 season end... I am sooooooooooooo ready to say goodbye! I cannot stand watching the "Dan Show". For me... he is beyond obnoxious! Walking around with that stupid grin or laying around pretending to be upset... its just driving me nuts. Having said that... I understand the stupid grin part... as he himself cannot contain his emotions of how he played both Ian and Danielle. For that.. he deserves that stupid grin. Somebody please hit Danielle over the head with a bat... to wake up her brain.

Danielle doesn't deserve to finish in the finals as she played the WORST game by far!!!! IMO... she will go down as the person with the WORST game move AND the player that got played the most. Like Marcellus (not using his veto to save himself). Why did Danielle even play for the HOH as she basically gave it to Dan. OMG DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!!!!

On BBAD... while Dan was pretending to be upset with his gameplay... Danielle was FEEDING his ego... how great Dan is... how great Dan played this game... how great Dan played his season... how wonderful Dan is... bla bla bla FRICKEN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... (all the while Dan was probably agreeing with her)..... I can't believe Dan didn't crack up right then and there...

Also... I'm bothered by Ian and Danielle for letting him get this far! I suppose I should be mad at the entire QP for that. HELLLOOOO Dan has already won $500,000. I would have much rather seen Britney there... if not only for her humor... for the sake that she hasn't won before.

I also hate the end of BB... when the final 2 and/or 3 people are left... its soooo boring! No drama... No conversation... NO entertainment (for me)....

This season.... these final people.... has been the worst finals for me... Dan purposefully staying away from Ian and Danielle = BORING!
    Danielle "trying" to make Ian feel guilty for wanting to take Dan to F2. When she is trying to take Dan= BORING

The ONLY entertaining factor left in this game are the fish... at least they are doing something...

and lets NOT forget the hammock.... boy oh boy does that thing need a rest. From all the swinging from Ian... has caused it to start squeaking.

This season has left me frustrated! Of the 3 houseguest left... I will hope that Ian wins. Not because I feel he played a great game... because he didn't. I was most entertained by him and his own conversations. I must say... a few times I wiped my eyes clear just to make sure there weren't other people in his conversations. That boy sure does like to talk to himself.

Ok... I'm done ranting and rambling.... for now anyway...

*PHEW* I feel better!
    Last edited by I'm here; 09-18-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Dani just commented that she hopes nobody finds her prom pictures.

Let the digging begin in 3...2...1...

Ah. They are getting maudlin now remembering favorite back yard moments.

Dan gave a shout out to Memphis and we went to fish. Production has been throwing fish at us a lot today...weaning us or are the hamsters getting a little to loosey goosey with their talk.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-18-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I will hope that Ian wins. Not because I feel he played a great game... because he didn't. I was most entertained by him and his own conversations. I must say... a few times I wiped my eyes clear just to make sure there weren't other people in his conversations. That boy sure does like to talk to himself.
    Given who is left.I think talking to himself is a plus! and way more interesting.
    Punkin, MajiH, andee and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Dan is setting Ian up if Dan wins and sends Ian to the jury. Dan knows he is going to need every vote he can get. He's made a few comments about getting nervous about a Dani/Ian deal. Now DR tampering. Also, all the Survivor talk over the last few days is just to reinforce in Ian's head that bitter juries suck. IMO everything Dan is doing these last few days is to lock in the vote of whichever one goes to jury. No way will he take Ian over Dani if he wins HOH tomorrow. He has a much better chance of getting Ian's vote if he sends him home than Dani's.
    I like this! So Dan is making up his DR session and there isn't tampering? Is that what you are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Given who is left.I think talking to himself is a plus! and way more interesting.
    I had to think about it for a second.... but then I thought about the fish.

It was a toss up fish... Dan... Danielle. ZzZzZzZ I picked the fish of Dan and Danielle.... but picked Ian overall.

That tip-toeing... bouncing... talks to himself is quite entertaining.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I wonder what the Trivia is for. Any ideas?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Maybe that is our goodbye to the feeds for today?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Maybe that is our goodbye to the feeds for today?
    But we get feeds until tomorrow.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Just got off work so I will comment about The Talk. Last year after Rachel won her and Brendon were on The Talk a few days later, so they may have taped a small segment for when that show airs. I seriously hope Dan wins but as long as he is in the F2 I will be happy. No one deserves it more. I just hope the jury votes based on game-play and not personally. (I hate when people vote personally, its a GAME people!) Thanks to all you live feeders this summer. Its been an AWESOME summer. GO DANNO!!!!
    MajiH, mrsean, andee and 1 others like this.
    GO DAN!!

+ Reply to Thread