+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

If Ian gets 3rd, he will win AF he already has 3000 from Boogie and 1000 from PB. Plus his stipend, not bad even for 3rd.
    Punkin, andee and kelly54 like this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Sweet Mother Mary.

To the person compiling all of the fantastical events of Dani's life, please add the following:

While a discussion of what shows they would like to be on breaks out -- Ian would like to be on Survivor or Amazing Race -- Dani admits they had asked her to be on The One (lasted two weeks - great show, I guess) but decided on BB instead for her.

"The One: Making a Music Star was an American reality television series that aired in July 2006 on ABC in the United States, and CBC Television in Canada. The show was hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos, known to Canadian viewers as the host of CBC's The Hour. It was advertised as being superior to American Idol and Rock Star with the twist that contestants "live together in a fully functioning music academy", with their actions documented similar to the Big Brother format."

Guess she's a potential musical superstar, as well as her litany of other things.
    Punkin likes this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

She actually was thinking of the Dating Show NBC tried to run against The Bachelorette this summer. It was something like 3 hearts or something.

Dan: Last day in the pool.

Ian's favorite thing from the season is the dog suit.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dan: Ian who has the biggest head, me or Danielle?

Ian: Dan

Dan: No, I mean physical - like diameter.

They are discussing how Dani couldn't get a wig from a comp to fit over the bun on her hair.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Dan is setting Ian up if Dan wins and sends Ian to the jury. Dan knows he is going to need every vote he can get. He's made a few comments about getting nervous about a Dani/Ian deal. Now DR tampering. Also, all the Survivor talk over the last few days is just to reinforce in Ian's head that bitter juries suck. IMO everything Dan is doing these last few days is to lock in the vote of whichever one goes to jury. No way will he take Ian over Dani if he wins HOH tomorrow. He has a much better chance of getting Ian's vote if he sends him home than Dani's.
    That is a brilliant, brilliant thought! I do believe you're right!
    Punkin and kelly54 like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Dan: Ian who has the biggest head, me or Danielle?

Ian: Dan

Dan: No, I mean physical - like diameter.

They are discussing how Dani couldn't get a wig from a comp to fit over the bun on her hair.
    Dan also suggested Twitter folks post #bighead for Dani.
    kelly54 likes this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

The Talk is on here at 2:00 Pacific Daylight Time and I'd rather slit my wrists than watch one of these vapid faux-celebrity shows, but am ready to take one for the team.

Fortunately I still have this godawful cast on my riight hand up to my elbow so my right hand is unable to weild a knife, and the left hand is so incompetent I probably couldn't saw through the cast. So it's a good time to make such a threat!
    MajiH and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    She actually was thinking of the Dating Show NBC tried to run against The Bachelorette this summer. It was something like 3 hearts or something.
    Ah.

Well, with her one never knows. She could be the next Mariah.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Why keep the feed on the back of Dan's head?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    The Talk is on here at 2:00 Pacific Daylight Time and I'd rather slit my wrists than watch one of these vapid faux-celebrity shows, but am ready to take one for the team.

Fortunately I still have this godawful cast on my riight hand up to my elbow so my right hand is unable to weild a knife, and the left hand is so incompetent I probably couldn't saw through the cast. So it's a good time to make such a threat!
    Save yourself the trouble. The folks on east coast time didn't see any live interview of the BB houseguests. Its not worth your time.
    Punkin and catsrule like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread