+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Production probably is pushing for a Dan/Ian F2 for the drama of Ian and Dan who are both fan favorites going against each other... Plus if Dan were the one to win the Final HOH and cut Dani that would be major drama...

Makes me wonder if they aren't also trying to push for Ian to win... Ian would be the harder one of the 2 for Dan to beat...

So whether Dan was really mad last night about production interfering or it was just and act we still don't know.... I am clueless as to what Dan is really doing this week... He hasn't been giving clear signals as to where he is leaning..
    I have a hunch they want to see Dan win comp 3. That is really the biggest question in the air. Who will he pick?

They are also privy to what the climate is in the jury house and have a good idea where the votes would go in each senario.

That still doesn't leave us with anything to go on.

I want to believe they would like to see Dan win because it would be a huge BB moment, a first and a never to happen again event.

If we sense the comp was steered toward Ian winning I still think they want Dan to win and they have a good idea he will.

How does that sound from a diehard Dan fan?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    Just got off work so I will comment about The Talk. Last year after Rachel won her and Brendon were on The Talk a few days later, so they may have taped a small segment for when that show airs. I seriously hope Dan wins but as long as he is in the F2 I will be happy. No one deserves it more. I just hope the jury votes based on game-play and not personally. (I hate when people vote personally, its a GAME people!) Thanks to all you live feeders this summer. Its been an AWESOME summer. GO DANNO!!!!
    NOT personally? Or you kidding? While its true... it IS a game.... real feelings become invested and because of that the game becomes personal. Having said that... I agree a person shouldn't solely vote based on personal.. they should also include how they played the game... add up how many challenges, HOH's and veto's the player won. IF they didn't win anything... then that has to be part of the decision.
    Punkin likes this.

So it seems Dan's practice speech last night, from reading about it, favored him taking Ian to the F2, if he wins the comp?
    Or aren't we really sure yet?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For all we know he did that practice speech to fool production, and/or us, and he really plans to take Dani. And some thought he did a Dani speech practice as well. I just read the feeds, don't have them.

Re whether the winner has to have won lots of Vetos and HoH's...remember Dr. Will, who prided himself on never winning anythng and still winning!
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    So it seems Dan's practice speech last night, from reading about it, favored him taking Ian to the F2, if he wins the comp?
    You never know with Dan. He might have speeches for both senarios and we just caught this one. I did not hear it. His speech could have been for the benefit of the DR, as well. He loves to keep everyone in the dark.
    I think he will win against either.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    You would think so but, really, I think that speach could serve either way and I think he might be preparing for that. It all hinges on the last comp. I mean, try as you might to throw it (see Ian during his 2 minute HOH reign on DE night) you can never be sure it happens. If Dan wins, he'll have a super hard choice to make.

Dan should win & take Ian and force that whiny brat to choose where her vote goes

annoying that she just expects Shane to automatically vote her way, lol

I don't even want her to get $50k
    Punkin, MajiH, GabbyG and 3 others like this.

BB FAN

If Dan takes Ian, Dani's behavior will be interesting, Over the top or classy?

It least it 'll be an honest reaction on live tv.
    Sticker likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Dan says 'goodnight kids' and Ian turns out the light with a whine, "Awwww I don't wanna leave here!" Dan says there will be times when they will miss being here. Ian says "It's just so simple here..."
    Why does this make me sad?
    Lolli likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Re whether the winner has to have won lots of Vetos and HoH's...remember Dr. Will, who prided himself on never winning anythng and still winning!
    Yup... thats right... thats how Dr. Will won... and its my selfish opinion... he is the ONLY player to be allowed to win that way.

I'm a hyprocrite when it comes to Dr. Will. AND I know it!!!!!!

*ponders to self* Maybe I should see it as a compliment that Dan copied Dr. Will's game....

+ Reply to Thread