+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Listening to BBAD now. Dani brags about going to two schools and working full time! Her parents said she is smart, you can do this. Dan says did they give you a cookie? She continues on about work. Dan says did they give you a cookie? Dani becomes annoyed.
    march and kelly54 like this.

Dan was (allegedly) annoyed with production and felt they were pushing Ian into the F2, which was working against Dan's plans. So he had a rant against them and seemed to take steps to make them think that he was working more with Ian than Dani from that point on.

Again, for all we know, this alleged problem he had with production could have been another lie he told Dani so that she wouldn't be as suspicious if he spent time with Ian. I don't think we'll know anything for sure until Dan posts the truth on his own site (which he plugged one last time on BBAD tonight) after he gets home.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Dan was (allegedly) annoyed with production and felt they were pushing Ian into the F2, which was working against Dan's plans. So he had a rant against them and seemed to take steps to make them think that he was working more with Ian than Dani from that point on.

Again, for all we know, this alleged problem he had with production could have been another lie he told Dani so that she wouldn't be as suspicious if he spent time with Ian. I don't think we'll know anything for sure until Dan posts the truth on his own site (which he plugged one last time on BBAD tonight) after he gets home.
    Thanks. I don't know how I missed this. I knew Dan was angry after his DR session but we got Trivia for 2 hours. I never heard or read about why he was angry.

And, of course, we don't know with Dan.

This goes back to the night after Part 2 was played, when production told Dan to adjust his microphone as he was plotting with Dani while Ian was taking a shower. He thought BB was blowing his cover by doing this, as his mic was working at the time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

This goes back to the night after Part 2 was played, when production told Dan to adjust his microphone as he was plotting with Dani while Ian was taking a shower. He thought BB was blowing his cover by doing this, as his mic was working at the time.
    Ahhhhhhhh, yes. Thanks.

State of Play is up to date; Part 3 will be played live on the finale show tonight.
    Thanks MFW. I don't think my brain is processing much of what I'm reading. Cannot wait for tomorrow night!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Just saw an ad for The Talk. they will be showing their visit inside the house today.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Production probably is pushing for a Dan/Ian F2 for the drama of Ian and Dan who are both fan favorites going against each other... Plus if Dan were the one to win the Final HOH and cut Dani that would be major drama...

Makes me wonder if they aren't also trying to push for Ian to win... Ian would be the harder one of the 2 for Dan to beat...

So whether Dan was really mad last night about production interfering or it was just and act we still don't know.... I am clueless as to what Dan is really doing this week... He hasn't been giving clear signals as to where he is leaning..
    Shoepie likes this.

Also last night.... They were drinking and playing cards and did anyone else pick up on how suddenly, now that everyone is gone especially Shane and there is no audience to play to.. That now Dani can have a few drinks and is not affected by them at all.... No drunken stupor tonight...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-19-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Punkin and JustJuls like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Also last night.... They were drinking and playing cards and did anyone else pick up on how now suddenly that everyone is gone especially Shane and there is no audience to play to.. That suddenly Dani can have a few drinks and is not affected by them at all.... No drunken stupor tonight...
    I didn't notice that. Good catch.
    sonii82 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread