+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

For my 200th post (it only took 6 years LOL) I just want to thank all you guys for sharing the summer with me, for all your posts telling me what's going on in the house when I'm at work and what happened on the live shows before it reaches me on the West Coast! Looking forward to next year already AND we'll have BB Canada as well!!

See you in the Forums!
    Punkin, bearwme1, waywyrd and 5 others like this.

Dan is up practicing his speech. 1:53 AM Pacific

Looks like Dan will be throwing it to Ian...will that be his downfall? A victory vs. Dani would be a piece of cake...
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Then again this could be his way of throwing production (and us) off the scent... #Mist
    Punkin, kelly54 and 4thatchers like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

He's timing the speech -- where did he get the stopwatch?

I thought I heard him practicing a speech against Dani as well, but he just might have been reciting things he was going to say about each of the jury members in order to butter them up. I doubt he's throwing it, I think he's just preparing for both outcomes.

Then again it's Dan so who knows.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-19-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Dan is timimg his speeches and I think variations for if it Ian or Dani against him. He has a versi9n where he says he didnt say anything bad about anyone but Ian did about their intelligence. That one is aimed at Joes vote. Ian said last night, after Dans prodding, that he had said something to Joe along those lines. Here it is obvious that Dan was still playing when he got that Info from Ian because Dan did not know it had occurred/ Dan is way crafty!!! He says I may not have a ophotographic memory like IAn but I played 24 hours a day to get to this point/ Dan is using words to paint a picture of himself as hardworking and worthy and Ian having a natural gift of intelligence. That implies Dans work is more valuable.
    If Dan ran for office he would get elected.

I just don't understand how a perceptive player like Dan, who can see through Dani's bs and knows that people love Ian, isn't planning to fight and take Dani tomorrow.
    andee likes this.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I think Dan was snowing production (they probably woke Allison up to give her the news, "DAN'S TAKING IAN! DAN'S TAKING IAN!") but again, who knows with him.

I'll be over-the-moon happy if he takes Ian, and even happier if Ian ends up winning. In a season with so many twists, that would be the biggest twist of all!
    Punkin and 4thatchers like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Went to the state of play thread and part 3 isn't updated. I've been very distracted today so haven't had time to read any posts at all. Did they play the final HOH or is it happening tomorrow? Thanks ahead of time and my apologies for using the discussion thread to find this data out.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Went to the state of play thread and part 3 isn't updated. I've been very distracted today so haven't had time to read any posts at all. Did they play the final HOH or is it happening tomorrow? Thanks ahead of time and my apologies for using the discussion thread to find this data out.
    State of Play is up to date; Part 3 will be played live on the finale show tonight.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread