+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

My God, Dani's forehead has gone positively Klingon -- she really needs to take better care of those zits.
    Sticker likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

OMG....Ian is talking about a fake motion security camera that his dad bought for his house to fool people that they have a security camera. My dad bought the exact same camera, and i have it in the next room still because he gave it to me....LOL

Skippy is having fun with extreme closeups of Danielles face problems with blemishes + hornets....LOL

BBAD is over. See you next year.

Guess I'll turn on the feeds for a little while, they're talking about Boogie and Will and BB2/BB7...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

BBAD just went off-air.

Pretty quiet night in the house. Danielle is getting ready for bed with white strips in her mouth.

Dan + Ian talking about previous BB shows.

Its like the calm before the storm tomorrow. Should be a fun show tomorrow. Night all.

Somehow the talk turned to Danielle's period (which doesn't happen as often as usual) to sex with a condom. Danielle is giving clinical explanations of the problems during sex with a condom, while Ian adds that he wouldn't know since he hasn't gone that far with a woman.

Dan says, "But after tomorrow night..." And Ian says "Please!" but he drops Kristen's (BB12) name again. I guess he's hoping she'll be at the parties so he can get to know her better...of all the former HGs...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Looks like they're packing it in. Ian looks around the backyard, and then goes inside.

Dani heads to bed, but is laying under the covers with her eyes open and the lights on. Ian gets into bed as well, and they trade pleasant small talk.

Dan brushes his teeth, and then goes to the Memory Wall to give it another review. Then he heads to the bedroom, shutting off lights behind him. But he as one more surprise in store...he runs into the kicks room and thrusts the stuffed monkey in Dani's face. She screams one more time, on cue.
    Lolli likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

They're all in bed, marveling that it's the last day. Except Ian, who can't stop regretting his past comments about Dani, but Dani keeps telling him she's over it and to stop worrying about it.

It gets quiet. Dan's silently reading the Bible. Ian says he's glad he was in an alliance with the two of them, they agree.

Another quiet pause. Ian brings up Kara again, and Ashley. I think Dani's sex talk got hia mind in a loop. Ian wanted to have some kind of showmance, and Ashley ended up being the most "realistic" and likely candidate. Dan makes a Zingbot joke about all the men Ashley made out with.

Dan says 'goodnight kids' and Ian turns out the light with a whine, "Awwww I don't wanna leave here!" Dan says there will be times when they will miss being here. Ian says "It's just so simple here..."
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Ian gets up to make sure he brought his green water bottle inside. He did, it's in the kitchen. Phew!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

(While Ian was out of the room, Dani said to Dan "I'm sad." "Why?" "'Cause I'm gonna miss this." Dan tells her again he's proud of her, and she's come a long way. Dani says, "So have YOU." -- That's an understatement)

Ian gets back into bed. "SUCKS! It ****in' ends tomorrow!"

Ian: "I adore you guys"
    Dan: "It's been a fun summer."
    Dani: (something like 'ditto' or 'me too')

And all is quiet.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread