+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/18 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan wants to set up Hayden and Danielle. I figured Dan hated Hayden.
    Punkin, Lightfoot, mrsean and 1 others like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    They think he has pissed so many people off that no one would vote for him. Which.....could be true, depending on how emotional the jury is playing this year.

But I know what you're saying
    There must be a short-term memory loss aspect to the mist - along with all of it's other weird ingredients - because you would think they would take into consideration his ability to talk, and sell himself to the jury. It's bizarre, they all talk about the mist, all the time - and it hasn't occurred to them that his speech will be filled with it? They have all of the knowledge, but they can't seem to put the pieces all together.

You are right about the jury though - they could go the other way.
    But I really do have faith that whatever he's going sell tomorrow, they are going to gladly eat it right up.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    It's entertaining to watch Dan talk to both of them - he still doing his thing with both of them. He's charming and funny and provocative, and it's a testament to his game that he has both of these people sitting next to each other and not wanting to get him out. How can they not realize how dangerous he is - and that he should be nowhere near the final 2?
    While I have no doubt that Dan is always playing the game at this point, I do think the blunt no BS talk was because it was something he felt that she needed to hear. I think that he does care about these two but he can still separate personal from game. I think that he probably wanted to take the opportunity to speak some truth into her life....especially since he's spoken so much that wasn't truth.

It was really really good to hear him say those things to her. And I think that she does respect him and his opinion, so hopefully she'll take something from it.

They just enacted all the zingbot lines, and they are cracking each other up.
    Dani makes a crack about how zingbots gets over-heated and we go to fish. You would think they would know that we already know...but ok.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    While I have no doubt that Dan is always playing the game at this point, I do think the blunt no BS talk was because it was something he felt that she needed to hear. I think that he does care about these two but he can still separate personal from game. I think that he probably wanted to take the opportunity to speak some truth into her life....especially since he's spoken so much that wasn't truth.
    I actually really appreciate that he said that to her. She DID need to hear it and maybe, just maybe it will make her think about some of her actions towards men and how she feels about herself in general. Its a long shot....but I'm glad he did it.
    Dukie likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It was really really good to hear him say those things to her. And I think that she does respect him and his opinion, so hopefully she'll take something from it.

They just enacted all the zingbot lines, and they are cracking each other up.
    Dani makes a crack about how zingbots gets over-heated and we go to fish. You would think they would know that we already know...but ok.
    I was thinking the same thing....

Dan is running around the house and zinging Danielle - he's really taking advantage of the whole "I can joke about everything but one thing" agreement.

"What do you and Willie, Wil and (can't remember) all have in common?"
    - You were all second-round picks. Zing!

"What do you and Janelle, Kara, and ? all have in common?"
    - You're all obsessed with sill.....a.....cone. ZING!

She's both annoyed and amused, he reminds her of their agreement and she grudgingly accepts it. She asks him to take it down a notch though.

(great. this is what I do when my husband isn't home. this is lovely. thanks people.)
    Punkin, mrsean, Shoepie and 4 others like this.

If I just knew who Dan will pick, if he wins......but he's not sharing anymore, because he doesn't trust production.
    Lightfoot, Shoepie and 4thatchers like this.

Dan is running around the house and zinging Danielle - he's really taking advantage of the whole "I can joke about everything but one thing" agreement.

"What do you and Willie, Wil and (can't remember) all have in common?"
    - You were all second-round picks. Zing!

"What do you and Janelle, Kara, and ? all have in common?"
    - You're all obsessed with sill.....a.....cone. ZING!

She's both annoyed and amused, he reminds her of their agreement and she grudgingly accepts it. She asks him to take it down a notch though.

(great. this is what I do when my husband isn't home. this is lovely. thanks people.)
    I feel you. This is what I do when my boyfriend isn't calling me Thanks for the transcribing. I am trying to get him to go to bed
    gratefulgirl likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

FORT Fanatic

Every time they mention Dani winning I get a little sick. That would be an awful ending to the season. I can handle Dan losing to Ian.
    Punkin, Candybar, catsrule and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread