+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

BB FAN

Re: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I never thought I'd say this but I have to give credit to Danielle for trying to cheer Dan up. It's a little crack in her self involvement I hope it grows.
    4thatchers likes this.

OK, I just watched it.
    I got that same gross feeling when I watch Dan teasing Dani the other night - just messing with her - like I said that night - like a snake and a mouse.

And I'm a Dan fan. Absolutely. It's still hard to watch - especially this scene - because Dani actually really does care for Dan, Dan knows it, and he's using it. He's been using it all summer - and it's mean. It's over the top and a little over-playing. At the same time, I get it, he's covering all of his bases, he's playing this from every angle, he's accounting for all of the possibilities. It's brilliant gameplay. But I feel bad for her, I do. I don't know. It makes me uncomfortable to see her so sincere, and thinking that she's trying to support him and make him feel better when he's basically just mopping up the house with her heart. Ouch.
    Shoepie and kelly54 like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That'll teach her to be nice to people!

When you all were giving flashback times as 11pm MST time... I read it as 11pm MIST time!
    Hyper, petertracy and kelly54 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    OK, I just watched it.
    I got that same gross feeling when I watch Dan teasing Dani the other night - just messing with her - like I said that night - like a snake and a mouse.

And I'm a Dan fan. Absolutely. It's still hard to watch - especially this scene - because Dani actually really does care for Dan, Dan knows it, and he's using it. He's been using it all summer - and it's mean. It's over the top and a little over-playing. At the same time, I get it, he's covering all of his bases, he's playing this from every angle, he's accounting for all of the possibilities. It's brilliant gameplay. But I feel bad for her, I do. I don't know. It makes me uncomfortable to see her so sincere, and thinking that she's trying to support him and make him feel better when he's basically just mopping up the house with her heart. Ouch.
    Well said. I agree.

I'm sorry but I don't know for a fact that she is being sincere. She was whining the other day about how she didn't work so hard at playing a 'nice' game for nothing.. I think she is still playing the game, she could still be taken to final 2 so why not comfort him?
    MajiH likes this.
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't know for a fact that she is being sincere. She was whining the other day about how she didn't work so hard at playing a 'nice' game for nothing.. I think she is still playing the game, she could still be taken to final 2 so why not comfort him?
    She thinks that Dan winning part 3 of HOH is her only hope for making it to F2. I saw panic in her eyes thinking that if Dan gives up now he might not try in the comp tomorrow and she has no shot. I'm not saying that she doesn't care about Dan and that she wasn't sincerely trying to cheer him up also. I got an "oh crap, you better come through for me" vibe from her.

How she believed Dan's act is beyond me though. She should know him better by now.
    MajiH and Madison_2008 like this.

OK, I just watched it.

Dani is just as deceptive...she tells lies all the time for sympathy. I have a hard time seeing her as a poor innocent...in fact I don't. Yesterday she was going to give half the winnings to church. Then she was going to use it to help with her cancer surgery. Then she was offering to give half to Dan. All of this in order to get him to take her to the end. Because Dan gets on tv and admits he is doing it...doesn't make him any worse than her and her lies. If Dan is a snake then she as well is a snake...
    holly71 and MajiH like this.

a much dumber snake.
    MajiH and kelly54 like this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

a much dumber snake.
    ditto!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Um. Forget I was here. Wrong thread.
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread