+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Oooooooog! The very idea of Dani winning AC because of the phony edits she's gotten, especially after her outrageous abuse of Ian last night, makes me ill. I just rewatched last night's show and am horrified to see that her edit is so simpatico that if she could get AC because of that ongoing lie by AG.It would definately break me of my summer obscession. Like Ian says, "I'm done". That also goes if Dan wins comp 3 and takes Dani, knowing how undeserving she is, DONE. I have so little respect for Dan as a human being if money means more to him than winning against a worthy opponent and I would be very, very afraid if he were anywhere in my life. He should have listened to the bible reading Mike picked out. You know he knows that one by heart, but didn't want to live by it himself. Hey, there's always confession!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Danielle: "Daaaann, can you be serious?"

Dan: "That's like asking a clown not to wear makeup"

I wonder if that was a subliminal message on Dans part!
    KareyR2 and Moontat like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Are those little white dots on the mirror from zits that Dani keeps popping?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Well America's Favorite Houseguest USE to be valid for the Jury ONLY. Since they have started to keep the Final 3 in the house until the Finale (Season 11) they have left the award open to ANY of the houseguests EXCEPT the Final 2. If that has changed this year.....I don't remember hearing it. I guess we'll see. I wish they had told us though, because it definitely makes a difference on who you are going to vote for.
    I may be wrong but since the ballot has everyone on it and the voting has begun before F3 is evicted I think anyone can win. I think I remember Julie saying the words: Anyone can win.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Good for Dani. She said "if you clean up the ktichen I will cook dinner."

Me: Ian, clean up your mess. His mom must do this for him.
    Allie likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

What are they hinting around about a recent Boogie problem making Ian guess? Is it about money problems in his business?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Ian saying again that he almost caught the mouse with the net last night. I spy green apples on the lawn that I bet the mouse will make a run for once the humans leave him to it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I enjoy hearing them chatting, Dan and his question games and the general good vibe that is going on.

I do not dislike Dani as many do. The mother in me sees her as one who needs to mature and seek/find some philosophic/ spiritual wisdom. She may or may not. There are many 60 year olds walking around with no clue. I live in Florida so trust me on this one.

She is not crazy; she is unaware.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-17-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I may be wrong but since the ballot has everyone on it and the voting has begun before F3 is evicted I think anyone can win. I think I remember Julie saying the words: Anyone can win.
    Well the voting has to start before the Final 3 is evicted because that person is now evicted on finale night. Therefore we don't know WHICH of the three left will be IN the Final 2....so we are able to vote for all of them. Like I said...maybe its changed. But this is the way it has always been.

Hope someone other than Dani wins. I don't even care who.
    Punkin likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

well, I just had another mystery cleared up like the karate kid figurine head earlier...

the last couple of days Dan and Ian have been running around saying "I need to see the psych" in a funny voice, and I knew they were mimicking someone but I didn't know who (and I haven't watched very much lately so I probably missed it)

Anyway - was just watching the gag reel from the BB10 wrap party, and there are clips of Renny saying it. So now I know that's where it's from.
    4thatchers likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread