+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

While I generally dislike the "walk down memory lane" crap, I loved seeing the look on Boogie's face when Ian told him he was 10 when he first watched Booger on BB.
    PWS likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I hadn't seen the big Frank/Ian fight before (I agree with Frank, he would have looked a lot tougher, not in a carrot suit, but it did make it seem more of an even "fight"). Nor the teddy bear bashing. Poor bear.

My guess why we aren't seeing more jury house footage... we've seen all there really is to see--Brit convinced them all to base the decision on gameplay, so there will be suspense if Dan is in the F2, especially with Dani. This way we non-Dan fans still have hope, and the Dan fans are still nervous and will tune in. Just MHO of course, no inside dope!

In the DR they are also probably telling Dan not to tell the feeders for sure who he would keep if he wins the last contest. Anything to keep the suspense up.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, I hadn't seen the big Frank/Ian fight before (I agree with Frank, he would have looked a lot tougher, not in a carrot suit, but it did make it seem more of an even "fight"). Nor the teddy bear bashing. Poor bear.

My guess why we aren't seeing more jury house footage... we've seen all there really is to see--Brit convinced them all to base the decision on gameplay, so there will be suspense if Dan is in the F2, especially with Dani. This way we non-Dan fans still have hope, and the Dan fans are still nervous and will tune in. Just MHO of course, no inside dope!

In the DR they are also probably telling Dan not to tell the feeders for sure who he would keep if he wins the last contest. Anything to keep the suspense up.
    I loved how Ian( despite Dan setting Danielle up to scream at Ian) kept his word to Dan and took him to the F2.He could have been scared, and taken Danielle.But he stayed the course! Thats another thing I love about this guy!
    Allie and scoot13 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567