+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan's taken up position on the couch. Looks like he might be waiting for Dani to come out of the DR.

I seriously hope they do give her something to calm herself down.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    Hmm. Ian just said, "I've got a shot at the finals."

Could be he's not trusting as much as we think in Dan.
    Well, he was adamant to Dan last night that he wasn't going to throw the final comp to him, so Dan has had to change his game plan a little.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Dan seems to be avoiding going outside since Dani is in the DR. He probably doesn't want her to come out and see them out there together.
    I think he may want some distance from Ian. He is thinking about what he is going to do now, on the couch, and not in the mood to high five the renegades again.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Well, he was adamant to Dan last night that he wasn't going to throw the final comp to him, so Dan has had to change his game plan a little.
    Yes, but whether he throws or not, they both pledge to go to the end. For him to say he has a shot makes me wonder if he is beginning to see Dan might turn and take Dani instead...

They should let Dani back out of DR. I'm bored.

Its incredible to me how Danielle's anger is so misplaced. Hey Danielle....Be mad at yourself OR be mad at Dan....but to be mad at Ian for trying to win the same game you are playing is ridiculous.

That day that Danielle says that Ian promised her his vote, was more of a Danielle venting session where it was totally obvious to Ian that Danielle was going to take Dan, and she meanly throws out a comment like....."I am taking you and you are takimg me arent you?" More or less a really quick STRONG-ARM comment as she was totally venting and showing him with her attitude that she had no intentions of taking him.

She is so clueless. The way she would literally come running to Dan to get instructions on her next move in the game. Like after Shane was evicted, she came running to him to ask why and what is the plan now? She was literally begging to hear how that was good for her that Shane left.
    She is a hopeless case, unless someone like the DR can convince her that Dan is in this for himself, not necessrily for her.
    Punkin, mrsean and cottoncandy like this.

Ian has been mumbling random things for weeks along those lines. I wouldn't give it any thought. His inner monologues just come to the surface.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH View Post
    Yes, but whether he throws or not, they both pledge to go to the end. For him to say he has a shot makes me wonder if he is beginning to see Dan might turn and take Dani instead...

They should let Dani back out of DR. I'm bored.
    I wondered if he might have meant that he has a shot at winning the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Dan seems to be avoiding going outside since Dani is in the DR. He probably doesn't want her to come out and see them out there together.
    Yeah, because didn't he tell Ian a little while ago that he was going in the pool? Ian said, "me too", I believe.

I hope the DR isn't going to shut Dani up completely. Wait, what did I just say??
    Punkin likes this.

Ian muttering something about "going down with the ship" while Dan is pondering what the J.P. in J. P. Morgan stands for.

LOL

And that is why he is the brilliant player that he is. I think this goes a long way to showing how well controlled he is emotionally.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think he may want some distance from Ian. He is thinking about what he is going to do now, on the couch, and not in the mood to high five the renegades again.
    He's definitely not wanting her to see him with Ian. Dan loves being outside. They haven't had the BY in days. If Dani wasn't this upset he would be out there right now swimming. But he doesn't want to push her even more over board. So he's sticking next to the DR ...so that she see's he was waiting for her and not outside scheming with Ian.
    Shoepie likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread