+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree769Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: 9/16 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I really do. All season long, she has been a wreck. She lied and lied about her personal life, chased after a guy who clearly has zero interest in her like a dog in heat and she hated on the other women like it was her job. The only girl she didn't feel threatened by was Jenn, and I think that's because she wasn't competition for the men in the house. AG shouldn't have cast her. I have no idea why they let people into the house that clearly have psych issues.
    I don't feel sorry for Dani either. She has been in on every dirty move and supporting it, even asking Dan what to do next, but putting on the Southern Belle routine with the person impacted....think how she snowed Britney, Janelle. She followed Dan's lead at every turn and sought out Dan's lead. It is fine for Dani to take Dan out at F3, so she can be with her pretend boyfriend Shane and take him to the F2, but it is not OK with her for Dan to have another F2 deal. Dani was played by Shane, far worse than she was played by Dan. She has delusions of grandeur. She is going on about things being so hard for her from the first week, but had she not had Dan, she would have been gone weeks ago. She was just fine about Dan going home the week they were both on the block, as she was safe. She could have cared less about Dan. She did no campaining, because she knew she was safe. Then when Dan saved himself with the funeral, Dani still was safe and played Brittney like a fool that week.

No matter what happened in the house, it was always about how it impacted Dani.....her bullying of Ian last night was disgusting and out of line. When she proclaimed that she deserved the $50,000.00 I was having flashbacks to Frank. UGH!!! It is always about her!!!! And it was just fine for Ian to get the boot at F4, but not her at F3. I have always sort of liked Dani a bit, until last night and I was disgusted with her.

Having read the comments here about Dan and Dani's talk, I was expecting something really awful and ruthless from Dan. We get BBAD from 2-5 am, so it is later than the US. I watched and was shocked. While Dan was a bit dismissive, he seemed to be trying to get her to laugh and chillax and point out to her that she had a different F2. And he did succeed in getting her to laugh. I saw none of the ruthless, evil, devilish Dan in that convo that I was reading here.

I unfortunately fell asleep around 0430 hrs...LOL, so missed the Dan/Ian talk, and would have loved to have seen that. I like Ian, but I am more a Dan fan. Ian just has too much of a foul tongue sometimes, with using the Fbomb in every second word in his sentence. Anyway Dan for the win, and Dani for F3. Thanks
    Karey
    mrsean, CupidGuest, GabbyG and 5 others like this.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I don't feel sorry for Dani either. She has been in on every dirty move and supporting it, even asking Dan what to do next, but putting on the Southern Belle routine with the person impacted....think how she snowed Britney, Janelle.
    Bingo. What Danielle really needs is to be offered an opportunity to watch herself spooning with Brit in an effort to console her when she *knew* Brit was out the door! I'd rather have someone lie to my face than pretend to care in the way that Danielle has done week after week.

She's right. With Dan, you know what you're getting.

I think Dani has been far shadier than he all season long.

Sympathy for her ends today.

Ian for the win and Dan for second. They deserve it and I'm so fond of Ian right now that I know Dan would forgive me.
    Punkin, Shoepie, kelly54 and 3 others like this.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Thanks, everyone, for the recaps and reactions.

As I recall, it was rather awkward with Dani, Dick, and Zach, because it was two definitely against one...
    Nothing like this though. Zach just kept quiet, though he was uncomfortable and the two others
    talked about him some.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I really do. All season long, she has been a wreck. She lied and lied about her personal life, chased after a guy who clearly has zero interest in her like a dog in heat and she hated on the other women like it was her job. The only girl she didn't feel threatened by was Jenn, and I think that's because she wasn't competition for the men in the house. AG shouldn't have cast her. I have no idea why they let people into the house that clearly have psych issues.

One Word:

"Entertainment"
    Punkin and kelly54 like this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey

I have no idea why they let people into the house that clearly have psych issues.
    They screen for serious problems. Danielle is self absorbed, lies to self agrandize and emotional. Those characteristics do not denote anything serious to keep you off a reality show.

Those are Boogies traites, as well! And you can add arrogant and mean.
    mrsean, GabbyG and kelly54 like this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They screen for serious problems. Danielle is self absorbed, lies to self agrandize and emotional. Those characteristics do not denote anything serious to keep you off a reality show.
    I think in some cases, those are requirements to get on a reality show!

Landscape Dept. at THE UNIVERSITY of OKLAHOMA Norman okieHOMER

whew, whata night.

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

This is one of those times I kick myself for not getting the feeds. I would have loved to see Danielle's tirade against Ian. She is horrible.

Now, see - I'm just the opposite. It upsets me physically to watch/hear something like that. I had to skim through the reading of it. It's enough to know that she went there without all the details.
    Count your blessings!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Now, see - I'm just the opposite. It upsets me physically to watch/hear something like that. I had to skim through the reading of it. It's enough to know that she went there without all the details.
    It really was upsetting to watch. It lasted for pretty close to an hour and she was just relentless...
    ~*~ Maji *~

+ Reply to Thread